What's Spinning

Henry Lowther Band – Child Song (Deram, 1970 First Pressing)

Today is the 82nd birthday of the legendary British trumpeter Henry Lowther. I was lucky enough to see Henry perform live (alongside Dave Green and Pete Hurt) last year here in London and he was incredible. We chatted for a bit afterward and when I showed him this vinyl he couldn't believe I had a copy. He agreed to sign it and told me all about the recording of it and how much stick he got for wearing bright yellow socks to the photo shoot.

IMG_0489.JPG

Chuck Cirino – The Return Of Swamp Thing (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Terror Vision – T.V.012, 2018/2023

Reissue with new artwork

Pressed at GZ

U5KSrR.jpg

NBpD9Z.jpg

it reminds me that I think we should have a thread about what we all do with this random crap labels throw in packages.

I have so many totes, posters, stickers, pins, patches, prints, turntable mats that I don't know what to do with - hence the pile of shit taking up a cube of record storage space.

And that's not all of it. Stickers are usually kept in my desk drawer - I weed out doubles come Secret Santa time....but there's a tote and other shit on my desk at the moment.

it reminds me that I think we should have a thread about what we all do with this random crap labels throw in packages.

I have so many totes, posters, stickers, pins, patches, prints, turntable mats that I don't know what to do with - hence the pile of shit taking up a cube of record storage space.

And that's not all of it. Stickers are usually kept in my desk drawer - I weed out doubles come Secret Santa time....but there's a tote and other shit on my desk at the moment.

If it doesn’t store flat with album in rack….I did have it all setting around music room labeled/in bags/post it notes/etc so i knew what went with what album….that started to look cluttered and collected dust so….

After big music room expansion update I now have it all stored in a couple AS shipping boxes in storage closet marked Swag Boxes. Much better.

FWIW…All the ThirdManVault extras are also stored (all separately) in similar way.

Back