What's Spinning

Collection Playthrough (reverse alphabetical by title) #977
Sun Ra & His Astro-Infinity Arkestra – Continuation

Collection Playthrough (reverse alphabetical by title) #978
Lillian Allen – Conditions Critical

Collection Playthrough (reverse alphabetical by title) #979
Vladimir Ashkenazy plays Rachmaninoff | The Philadelphia Orchestra – Concerto No. 3

Collection Playthrough (reverse alphabetical by title) #980
Sun Ra – Concert For The Comet Kohoutek

Collection Playthrough (reverse alphabetical by title) #981
Erroll Garner – Concert By The Sea
I feel this, my goal was to wait it out for the Challenge thread and then get caught up but that queue is getting larger by the day.

I recently picked up Blink-182 - S/T and Sum 41 - Chuck because I liked them quite a bit when they came out, even though they were the last of those bands I cared for and kind of faded out of keeping up with either since. But having just spun both albums, after not listening to either in at least 15 years, they hold up really well for me. Although the pressings leave a fair amount to be desired.

continuing the collection playthrough -

I'm kinda getting more into this album. I've always thought it was alright and slightly kinda minimal for NIN - but I think I was missing the direction of what came afterwards with Trent and Atticus. The only album that I dont have at all on any format is The Slip - which I also need to revisit.

Spinning - and really digging - a fresh grab thanks to @Hemotep and the April Challenge Thread.

Circulatory System ~ Signal Morning

Mi0xNTM5LmpwZWc.jpeg

Collection Playthrough (reverse alphabetical by title) #984
John Coltrane – Coltranology Volume Two

Collection Playthrough (reverse alphabetical by title) #985
The John Coltrane Quartet – Coltrane

Back