What's Spinning

It is from the box set. It's the only one I've listened to it of it so far and reviews say it's the worst sounding one, but I was shocked because it sounds incredible. I wanted this set when it came out and almost pulled the trigger a few times. I'm really happy with it and glad I didn't miss it. I say go for it.
Trigger pulled. $4 per slab of vinyl is kinda hard to argue with. Thanks!

Every year I listen to this on the day it came out the more I realize how precious life is. I am 11 days older than this album release wise (not recording) we’ve lost Andrew Wood and the loss of Chris still has impact to me to this day.View attachment 172116
The loss of Chris is probably the one that hit me most. I am SO thankful that we saw many Soundgarden / Chris solo shows and were at the first ToTD show in Philly. That was the last time we saw him live. Fully expected added SG shows on a fall leg.
We were in Atlanta on May 5, 2017 to see Midnight Oil just two days after SG played there. Saw a SG poster in the subway on our ride to our hotel. I'm still kicking myself for not at least trying to work that show in. 💔

R.I.P. Ahmad Jamal

PLmxB4j.jpg

The loss of Chris is probably the one that hit me most. I am SO thankful that we saw many Soundgarden / Chris solo shows and were at the first ToTD show in Philly. That was the last time we saw him live. Fully expected added SG shows on a fall leg.
We were in Atlanta on May 5, 2017 to see Midnight Oil just two days after SG played there. Saw a SG poster in the subway on our ride to our hotel. I'm still kicking myself for not at least trying to work that show in. 💔
I was lucky to see Soundgarden when they came through with Nine Inch Nails. To this day it’s one of my favorite concerts I’ve ever been to. I didn’t get a shirt because I won tickets and that was the only way I could afford to go back then.

Been sitting on this since it was released....also picked up Swimmer, because somehow I missed that it was even released 2 years ago. I had a lot going on in 2021, though.

Tennis – Pollen
Mutually Detrimental – MD008LP, 2023

Cut by Joe Nino-Hernes at Sterling Sound
Pressed at Hand Drawn Press

xXrClW.jpg

RHRy31.jpg

Back