What's Spinning

Looking at some comparisons I found, most say it's better than this 2009. ugh. I'll see if I can get a better deal on Discogs.

EDIT - I got a copy for 40 bucks.
Search @Mather and Beastie Boys. He has both and overall he prefers the 2009 but he said that the VMP is not bad just different. If I recall he said that the VMP is Not as punchy or bombastic but Maybe a bit crisper and more refined. His conclusion was that he preferred the 2009 but it was more of a personal preference thing.

Search @Mather and Beastie Boys. He has both and overall he prefers the 2009 but he said that the VMP is not bad just different. If I recall he said that the VMP is Not as punchy or bombastic but Maybe a bit crisper and more refined. His conclusion was that he preferred the 2009 but it was more of a personal preference thing.
Actually, I preferred the VMP in the end after a couple of listens. My review is about 15 down on the cogs page. But the 2009 is very good as well, you can't really go wrong.

Actually, I preferred the VMP in the end after a couple of listens. My review is about 15 down on the cogs page. But the 2009 is very good as well, you can't really go wrong.
Damn you and your “open minded and ever evolving opinions”, don’t you know this is the internet, you’re supposed to carelessly choose a hill and then die on it.

Damn you and your “open minded and ever evolving opinions”, don’t you know this is the internet, you’re supposed to carelessly choose a hill and then die on it.
Ha, yeah it was close. The 2009 is a giant crazy party, but the VMP is more accurate, better instruments and vocals, more natural but not as big on the bass.

Also, should be noted that the VMP package (jacket poster etc) absolutely kill the 2009.

Last edited:
Back