What's Spinning

Pretty sure @NathanRicaud would trade you a kidney for this
OMFG I WANT THAT FUTURESEX/LOVESOUNDS PRESSING SOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!! 😩🥹🤤😈😍🔥

When King Daddy confirmed that pressing sounded hot, my brain had the biggest boner! 🧠🔜🍆🥵

Did you love spinning that VMP pressing of Justin Timberlake’s FutureSex/LoveSounds @mcherry ?!? Love that the N&G mummy loves a bit of some futuristic, modern, semi-sleazy, horny club music! 😂😂😂

John Coltrane - Blue Train (Blue Note, 1957 First Mono Pressing)

Never a dull moment to play this one. Interested to see the new Tone Poet release. Personally, im going to go for the one with the bonus disc.

View attachment 149513
I’m very excited for the Tone Poet release for this! The pressing I have is very average, so I cannot wait to upgrade! I will be getting the single disc, but depending on what everyone says in the Steve Hoffman forum, I might grab the 2LP release as well! Blue Train is such an incredible album! ♥️

How does the MoFi pressing for Weezer’s The Blue Album sound Joe? My local had this a few years ago and I was going to grab it, but was hesitant because I didn’t know if it was going to be a great sounding pressing or just an average one!

It was @Tyr who brought it to my attention initially, but then it was later selected as a N&G RotM back in 2020!
Ayyyyy! Super glad you dig it my dude. I discovered Les Discrets and Fursy initially which led me to Alcest and Neige. Such a weird amalgamation of melodic, ambient, shoegaze-y metal. Its wonderful

Back