What's Spinning

Pink Floyd – Echoes (The Best Of Pink Floyd)
EMI – 7243 53611118, 2001

4 LP box set

Cut by Sean Magee at Abbey Road
Pressed at Record Industry

JwKv8H.jpg

hIxRxe.jpg

Fresh Grab interlude
Portishead – Dummy
View attachment 145350

My buddy found this in the bargain bin for me! The sleeve is battered, but fortunately thanks to @Turbo by way of @TCell I actually have a sleeve I can swap, so thanks for that bit of kismet guys. Record itself is in fantastic shape and plays great!

Hey that's awesome! Sleeve from a pooched vinyl gets a second life. Love it!

Hey that's awesome! Sleeve from a pooched vinyl gets a second life. Love it!

I'd originally intended to move it forward as part of a future outbound packaging, so the timing of everything is pretty cool. I'll move this rattier one into the shipping supplies instead so there will still be a floating Dummy sleeve around.

I'd originally intended to move it forward as part of a future outbound packaging, so the timing of everything is pretty cool. I'll move this rattier one into the shipping supplies instead so there will still be a floating Dummy sleeve around.

I absolutely love this sort of happenstance. On another note, would you believe I still need a replacement copy of Dummy? :LOL: I'll add that to my list of things to look for when I'm in MTL next week.

On another note, would you believe I still need a replacement copy of Dummy? :LOL:

For how long I've gone without having one in the first place, I absolutely believe it. I hope you find a good one while you're in MTL.
Also, I just now did the swap, and both jackets were from the same pressing - double bonus!

Back