What's Spinning

I bought this and figured I'd give it a listen and if it wasn't for me I'd pass it on, but this is real nice....real real nice. Like a nap in the sun with a mellow buzz and no worries kinda nice. And those drums! Close your eyes and they're close enough to touch. I used to work at a jazz club over 20 years ago shucking oysters and this makes me feel that young again. Splendid.
IMG_20220423_152251.jpg

I bought this and figured I'd give it a listen and if it wasn't for me I'd pass it on, but this is real nice....real real nice. Like a nap in the sun with a mellow buzz and no worries kinda nice.

Checking it out now on YouTube Music. Absolutely a keeper. Now I want a copy. Hah. 🙄

dLVDWjl.jpg

Cause I'm incorrigible, I was reading about a few other RSD releases I hadn't considered and recalled seeing this one for $20 at my local. Which was maybe the only record they had that wasn't over priced. What I read convinced me to go back and grab it and wow am I glad that I did. Highly recommend this one if you can find a copy on the cheap. Hadn't heard anyone talking about it but it's one of the best sounding albums I've ever heard on my system.

Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells II
IMG_20220423_180804.jpg

Cause I'm incorrigible, I was reading about a few other RSD releases I hadn't considered and recalled seeing this one for $20 at my local. Which was maybe the only record they had that wasn't over priced. What I read convinced me to go back and grab it and wow am I glad that I did. Highly recommend this one if you can find a copy on the cheap. Hadn't heard anyone talking about it but it's one of the best sounding albums I've ever heard on my system.

Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells II
View attachment 136749

Didn't get any around here, but I'd love to find a cheap one somewhere sometime.

Didn't get any around here, but I'd love to find a cheap one somewhere sometime.
I think it'll be an overlooked one that'll be available cheap. I honestly didn't give it a second thought at first but a friend from Colorado mentioned he grabbed it and I did some googling and read a review that convinced me it was worth driving back and picking it up if they still had it.

Back