What's Spinning

762D58EE-C829-4AED-A4D8-81C6E91404C6.jpeg

Putting all controversy aside this is a work of art. Various textured papers, fancy printing, and hard to photograph dark metallics. Side A plays dead silent and sounds “room filling”. :).

Update: Played all thru. All near perfect pressings. Sounds great. Looks great. Nice.

Last edited:
View attachment 135059

Putting all controversy aside this is a work of art. Various textured papers, fancy printing, and hard to photograph dark metallics. Side A plays dead silent and sounds “room filling”. :).
It's beautifully designed. Die cuts - absolutely gorgeous package. And yes, sound is fabulous!

Victor Feldman is great, and oddly enough a fixture on every Steely Dan album from Can't Buy a Thrill to Gaucho contributing everything from keyboards to percussion. In fact, he's the first thing you hear on "Do It Again" and "Rikki Don't Lose That Number."

Envious of your Tempo pressing! I'm currently settling for the Jasmine reissue.
Thats funny, I have heard the same thing from a few people! He did play with a hell of a lot of different musicians during his time, very impressive career.

I got super lucky with this one. I bought it a few months ago for £20 all in. The seller had it listed as the reissue.

Thats funny, I have heard the same thing from a few people! He did play with a hell of a lot of different musicians during his time, very impressive career.

I got super lucky with this one. I bought it a few months ago for £20 all in. The seller had it listed as the reissue.
If your a jazz fan The Arrival Of Victor Feldman is great album impeccably recorded.

Back