What's Spinning

Thompson Twins - Side Kicks

418FE419-7281-49DE-A67A-E7EAF97F2990.jpeg
And now for something completely different...

One of my favorite 80's bands, and earliest concerts (I saw them with OMD on the Future Days tour) Thompson Twins sound completely dated but that's a big part of their charm. This album has some great tunes - Lies, If You Were Here, Love on Your Side just to name a few. Plus I think you can find this pretty good sounding og pressing for less than a Starbucks coffee.

Thompson Twins - Side Kicks

View attachment 131699
And now for something completely different...

One of my favorite 80's bands, and earliest concerts (I saw them with OMD on the Future Days tour) Thompson Twins sound completely dated but that's a big part of their charm. This album has some great tunes - Lies, If You Were Here, Love on Your Side just to name a few. Plus I think you can find this pretty good sounding og pressing for less than a Starbucks coffee.
I knew we had more in common, love the Thompson Twins :)

TV on the Radio - Dear Science

View attachment 131723

Hey @Mather - giving the 1LP version a spin, sounds pretty good to me if you can track one down.
Thanks mate, I grabbed the 2 LP Black pressing from the UK.
And they sent me the 2LP mispressed white version that's missing an entire freaking track in the middle of the album.

Sounds great though. Shame Family Tree is missing, I'd love to know how they managed to screw that up at the plant...

Back