What's Spinning

Jerry Lambert – The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2
Waxwork Records – WW117, 2022

Subscriber variant - Clear Translucent With Red, White, And Black Smoke and Purple And White Swirl

Pressed at MRP/GZ

OiG5kt.jpg

EiSFNC.jpg

Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio - Cold As Weiss (Colemine, 2022 Vinyl Me Please Exclusive Pressing)

Bloody hell this album sounds amazing. I was completely unfamiliar with these guys until someone posted some of their videos over on the Jazz thread. So glad I picked this up, one of my favourite new releases of the year so far!

IMG_5820.JPG

Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio - Cold As Weiss (Colemine, 2022 Vinyl Me Please Exclusive Pressing)

Bloody hell this album sounds amazing. I was completely unfamiliar with these guys until someone posted some of their videos over on the Jazz thread. So glad I picked this up, one of my favourite new releases of the year so far!

View attachment 131213

I think it may have been a Stupify algorithm that put them on my radar, but I had pretty much this exact reaction to their previous album around this time last year! My copy of this one should finally arrive Monday.

I highly recommend any and all of their other three releases as well. Rock solid, greasy and good for the soul!

Back