What's Spinning

tdylvczAB5dz5m9rEQ6jPWCkJxyevLRs.jpg
Chelsea Carmichael-The River Doesn't Like Strangers

I’m not sure I’m any of my UK contingent also get this. @Selaws @Gavaxeman and @Poly-Rythmo are the main three on here now (pouring a drink out for @Mr Moore).

On Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight as a kid I always heard “Calling Cheryl Baker” and was hugely confused as to why this US band cared that much about Bucks Fizz/Record Breakers…
I always heard "Tony shall wake her, er"...

Reminds me though of maybe my favourite misheard lyric. A guy on the radio said he'd heard UB40'S "One In Ten" as "I have a one inch head"...

I’m not sure I’m any of my UK contingent also get this. @Selaws @Gavaxeman and @Poly-Rythmo are the main three on here now (pouring a drink out for @Mr Moore).

On Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight as a kid I always heard “Calling Cheryl Baker” and was hugely confused as to why this US band cared that much about Bucks Fizz/Record Breakers…
What, am I dead to you now?! Might be upside down, but I'm still from the UK!

Wildflower - Season 2 (Ill Considered Music, 2019 Signed White Label/Test-Pressing)

Sticking with the spiritual jazz with the second release from Wildflower. I saw them live just a couple of weeks before the pandemic and lockdown really hit the UK, so it was a gig that really stuck in my head for a while. While there I was able to have the band sign the reverse while label.

IMG_9715.JPGIMG_9711.jpg

Back