What's Spinning

Miles Davis - The Musings of Miles

Ev1CBhrXAAMbhWX.jpg

At The Drive-In - Relationship Of Command

This wasn’t in my listening pile for tonight but I just had to insert it when I saw @D Jilla spinning it. This is probably in my top 10 albums of the millennium to date. This one is the 2013 RSD version on Transgressive.

View attachment 90788View attachment 90791
Yeah I had to bring it out after seeing the news about the Mars Volta reissues. I didn’t go for the box, but I’ll pick up the first couple MV albums if they release them separately.

Haven’t thought too much about a top 10 for the millennium, but have to imagine this is pretty close for me, too. It was among the first handful of LPs I bought when I got a TT in 2005.

Yeah I had to bring it out after seeing the news about the Mars Volta reissues. I didn’t go for the box, but I’ll pick up the first couple MV albums if they release them separately.

Haven’t thought too much about a top 10 for the millennium, but have to imagine this is pretty close for me, too. It was among the first handful of LPs I bought when I got a TT in 2005.

Haha I had been planning similar since the announcement! I’ll be honest and say that I think these are miles ahead of The Mars Volta as a band and that I would probably only buy De Loused if they do it separately, the rest is a bit too prog for me.

I am one of those odd music fans who thinks he is in High Fidelity and is forever making lists in his head....

Back