What's Spinning

@Joe Mac well worth every damn penny.

Hoping to get the Oh Mercy soon. I have it and 2 APs to buy when I sell a couple more of them damned VMP classics...

I already have the standard Columbia of this and it’s a really good pressing, I’m sure this is a fair way ahead but it’s hard to justify buying it again when I have a good pressing...

Hoping to get the Oh Mercy soon. I have it and 2 APs to buy when I sell a couple more of them damned VMP classics...

I already have the standard Columbia of this and it’s a really good pressing, I’m sure this is a fair way ahead but it’s hard to justify buying it again when I have a good pressing...
I gotcha and feel the same in regards to being satisfied with a good pressing. This is the closest a rock record has ever sounded to a show on my system. It’s very sublime. It’s like I’m at Saxapahaw getting a personal show by Dylan and the boys.

I gotcha and feel the same in regards to being satisfied with a good pressing. This is the closest a rock record has ever sounded to a show on my system. It’s very sublime. It’s like I’m at Saxapahaw getting a personal show by Dylan and the boys.

Yeah I love all the Dylan MoFi’s and I’ve no doubt its spectacular, its just if i was choosing one of the trio of his great albums of that period I’d have picked the other two, particularly Time Out of Mind. It’s the same with the early Mono ones, I have 2 and they’re so spectacular that I wouldn't mind the other 5, but for the fact that the MOV monos from 2010 that I have are also particularly good, if not that good, and money, and other albums...

Back