What's Spinning

Doves - Lost Souls

My first listen to any Doves album on vinyl. It sounds great, bummed that all three of my Doves album came with some moderate ring wear, I imagine it's a combination of two records in one sleeve and Amazon's packaging. Either way, I'm excited to dive into Doves Doves Doves!!! 🕊️🕊️🕊️

fa9c9574-11cc-4fd6-94b9-aa54fc962822.jpg

System of a Down - System of a Down (1998, bootlegged 2015)

Yes, I have the official reissue of this. I bought this on eBay very shortly prior to the official reissues being announced. I'm not mad though! This is my favorite album ever made, blue is my favorite vinyl color, and hey, this doesn't sound half bad!

The Dylan Mono Box set marathon is on it's last album and I'm happy to report there wasn't a dud in the bunch. They were all masterfully done, really happy with the addition. Jump on this if you're even remotely interested, well worth the current price. :)

Bob Dylan ‎– The Original Mono Recordings
[John Wesley Harding - 1967]
Columbia 2010
Bob-Dylan-‎–-The-Original-Mono-Recordings_8.jpg

The Dylan Mono Box set marathon is on it's last album and I'm happy to report there wasn't a dud in the bunch. They were all masterfully done, really happy with the addition. Jump on this if you're even remotely interested, well worth the current price. :)

Bob Dylan ‎– The Original Mono Recordings
[John Wesley Harding - 1967]
Columbia 2010
View attachment 5726
This makes me very happy to hear. I chose this set to be my intro to Dylan, and it’s sitting in my alternate mailbox that isn’t in the same state as my house, yet I’m at home. 🤦‍♂️ It’s going to be about 2 months before I get to throw them on the deck. I’m happy to know that they are quality presses.

This makes me very happy to hear. I chose this set to be my intro to Dylan, and it’s sitting in my alternate mailbox that isn’t in the same state as my house, yet I’m at home. 🤦‍♂️ It’s going to be about 2 months before I get to throw them on the deck. I’m happy to know that they are quality presses.
I gotta say, on vinyl this set gave me a new appreciation for Dylan, the mono pressing works so well with conveying not only the emotion in his singing, but the lyrics and guitar work are fantastic. You should really enjoy it ;)

Back