What's Spinning

I’m pretty sure this is same version that @MikeH has for cost over in the buy/sell forum - Probably worth a look!
I should update that it’s pending sale but if it falls through, will let you know @gaporter !
Aw yeah I wish I would have seen it sooner, $23 is a much better deal than $113 lol. Thanks for looking out tho!

Aw yeah I wish I would have seen it sooner, $23 is a much better deal than $113 lol. Thanks for looking out tho!
I think the price is going to drop. I’ve seen some insane prices on things lately as people now post exclusives the moment they arrive at super high prices to try to set the market rate. One got posted for $60 today (still crazy). More people will be getting them in. I’d also say maybe post in the secretly thread on here and see if a current member would be able to grab one for you. I would have ordered one for ya but my sub ended last month.

I think the price is going to drop. I’ve seen some insane prices on things lately as people now post exclusives the moment they arrive at super high prices to try to set the market rate. One got posted for $60 today (still crazy). More people will be getting them in. I’d also say maybe post in the secretly thread on here and see if a current member would be able to grab one for you. I would have ordered one for ya but my sub ended last month.
Yeah I'm sure you're right, I mean I'd just sign up for a Secretly membership for $60 rather than fork over $113 to someone on Discogs and I imagine most other people would have that rationale. I used to think Discogs was a fairly good way to gauge the price of something but now that flippers are hunting for limited edition variants and throwing them up for astronomical prices it makes it a lot harder to navigate. But hopefully prices start to get more reasonable and that person doesn't end up setting the standard.

Yeah I'm sure you're right, I mean I'd just sign up for a Secretly membership for $60 rather than fork over $113 to someone on Discogs and I imagine most other people would have that rationale. I used to think Discogs was a fairly good way to gauge the price of something but now that flippers are hunting for limited edition variants and throwing them up for astronomical prices it makes it a lot harder to navigate. But hopefully prices start to get more reasonable and that person doesn't end up setting the standard.
It’s become worse than I can remember in the past few months on discogs. Don’t know if a ton of people got into flipping the past few months since the pandemic started or what...but hope ya get a copy if this one I have falls through!

Back