What's Spinning

Think of it this way: we spent nearly $35 for Dedicated: Side B with signed insert from her webstore after shipping (a bit more for you since you have tax).
I know I'm not really doing a great job with rationalizing and I apologize for that...but still.
I mean as far as flipper prices go, $35 isn't bad but meh. It would be cool if she would do a deluxe package with a repress of the original E•MO•TION and Side B together, maybe even on color vinyl. But now I'm just daydreaming 😴

I mean as far as flipper prices go, $35 isn't bad but meh. It would be cool if she would do a deluxe package with a repress of the original E•MO•TION and Side B together, maybe even on color vinyl. But now I'm just daydreaming 😴

I would be all over a pride flag variant (the six colors in a split/swirl) of E•MO•TION.

Fiona Apple - Fetch the Bolt Cutters

AE334FC9-1132-4E8B-9687-DB84B3030703.jpeg
I was going to wait to spin this until tonight but had to toss it on the turntable for a quick preview - holy cow does it sound fantastic! Deep bass and Fiona’s piano front and center in the mix. Her voice just sounds heavenly. I can’t wait for everyone else to hear this!!

Attachments

• 174211D8-4BDE-4A77-967E-23ADACF29F53.jpeg
    174211D8-4BDE-4A77-967E-23ADACF29F53.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 0
Back