What's Spinning

Adam Living - Sunbathe

🌘💃

Spotted this in The Last of Us 2 and couldn't resist a spin 🧡. No spoilers tho please, still slowly making my way through.

img_20200709_222905-vyjtt.jpeg

20200709_222342-01tkkdi.jpeg

Do you have a copy of astral weeks? That’s my favourite of Van’s records, he does have a really big pile of top class ones though!
I have one currently ordered but not shipped yet, from Rough Trade along with a Miles Davis LP! So soon! It's also my Dad's favourite record of his, as the person to have gotten me into Van at a young age and taken me to see him live a few times, so I'm really interested to see how I find it.

I have one currently ordered but not shipped yet, from Rough Trade along with a Miles Davis LP! So soon! It's also my Dad's favourite record of his, as the person to have gotten me into Van at a young age and taken me to see him live a few times, so I'm really interested to see how I find it.

Ive never seen him live, wow that musta been an experience! Its a wonderful album but it’s a piece that needs to he enjoined as a whole, it doesnt really have any “singles” as such, it‘s just a beautiful album that has a wonderful flow.

Last edited:
Back