What's Spinning

Yay! Haven’t got mine yet but the colour variant looks amazing! 🎯 You have such a good-looking turntable too! 👌💎
I agree, I was worried the color would be disappointing after seeing a picture but in person it really compliments the album cover. Plus this pressing sounds great to my ears! "Dynasty" sounded much better on this than it did digitally imo

I agree, I was worried the color would be disappointing after seeing a picture but in person it really compliments the album cover. Plus this pressing sounds great to my ears! "Dynasty" sounded much better on this than it did digitally imo
Mmmmmm I thought straight away “the colour variant looks much better in your photo than the website mock-up”! 😍

I’m keen to hear “Dynasty” on the turntable then, as I haven’t warmed up to that track yet! Side A, apart from Dynasty, contain all A+ tracks in my opinion! It’s gonna be such a joy to spin! 🔥🔥🔥

Also, I love that the first track on Side B is “Bad Friend”. Such a mood for that to be the opening track for Side B! Love that too! 😇

Back