What's Spinning

Manic Street Preachers “Know Your Enemy” 2001

So finally got round to spinning this @Joe Mac ..your right ..it is a quiet pressing ..had to up the volume 3 notches from the record before ...

But it’s a good pressing , how they got 9 tracks on side one to sound this good is miraculous. It’s also far better than I remembered it ..I must have been guilty of cd skipping 20 (!) years ago..some forgotten gems here ..the year of purification, his last painting, royal correspondent and epicentre...nice to rediscover an album I found a bit underwhelming back in the day

AA43FE63-CE86-4E1B-982F-6779221235D3.jpeg2DF6F1C0-89F8-48D7-8BDF-39550B1E8898.jpeg

Manic Street Preachers “Know Your Enemy” 2001

So finally got round to spinning this @Joe Mac ..your right ..it is a quiet pressing ..had to up the volume 3 notches from the record before ...

But it’s a good pressing , how they got 9 tracks on side one to sound this good is miraculous. It’s also far better than I remembered it ..I must have been guilty of cd skipping 20 (!) years ago..some forgotten gems here ..the year of purification, his last painting, royal correspondent and epicentre...nice to rediscover an album I found a bit underwhelming back in the day

View attachment 49813View attachment 49814

Lets just never mention Nicky Wire as a lead singer again...

But I agree, it’s not fantastic but I enjoyed it more than I remember back in the day!

Back