What's Spinning

Maybe orders with autographed covers and T shirts ship last?

Mine isn’t signed but took 3 weeks to get to some shipping centre in Florida and it’s been sat with that as it’s last update for almost a week now. Hopefully soon!

Mine isn’t signed but took 3 weeks to get to some shipping centre in Florida and it’s been sat with that as it’s last update for almost a week now. Hopefully soon!
I only got the plain ell pee. No extras. I'll give them another day or two, then try contacting them.

Blackalicious ‎– Blazing Arrow (Geffen Records, 2020 VMP R&HH Pressing)

Such a great record, so glad it was part of the R&HH otherwise I would likely never of listened to it!

View attachment 45245
I don’t follow VMP stuff very closely anymore but I’m kind of amazed that this release was as popular as it was. I loved this album way back when, had it cemented into my car changed for a whole summer while I commutes back and forth from my warehouse job. But even among my college friends who considered Nia a classic this one wasn’t all that well regarded. I thought it was one of my pet obsessions, which naively led me to assume it would be there for a swap someday.

I only got the plain ell pee. No extras. I'll give them another day or two, then try contacting them.
Mine was an Apex Predator level. Had the autographed LP, tshirt, and pin.

Last edited:
Back