What kind of things do you look for in proper speakers?

I'm not mentioning any names because the brand sued Consumer Reports for suggesting readers might be Better Off with Something Else.

I can think of one brand beginning with b that sell overpriced trash and have their own store in my local shopping centre...

Lots of Bluetooth headphones and tv speakers in their mix too and I’d rather own none of it...

Duly noted. I would like to assure the lawyers that my comment was, in no way, a backronym for any brand name, real or fictional.
No speakers were harmed on the production of this thread,

Sure they do. It has a big, white fruit on it!
Oh wait, I did it again, didn't I?

We’re too small and insignificant a country to have a store so they sell official store rights to third parties over here. We’re oddly not too small and insignificant a country for them to set up a hq to funnel their profits through for 12.5% corporation tax with generous “research” rebates and no compulsion to contribute to the local economy...

Last edited:
What's the point of being in competition for the world's richest company if you still have to pay your taxes like a peasant?

What's the point of being in competition for the world's richest company if you still have to pay your taxes like a peasant?

I’d imagine the .5% tax they likely still pay puts them high enough up in our tax payers...

Lots of great information in this thread that anyone can find useful :) keep dropping them knowledge bombs!

Back