What changed with inline twitter posts?

debianlinux

This used to work great but as of today I'm seeing a message indicatiung it is blocked. I run a script blocker and I see a github url is now a required script. I enabled it and it still blocks. Nothing else should be in the way. I assume some sort of XSS. I can still click through just fine.

This used to work great but as of today I'm seeing a message indicatiung it is blocked. I run a script blocker and I see a github url is now a required script. I enabled it and it still blocks. Nothing else should be in the way. I assume some sort of XSS. I can still click through just fine.

I installed the S9E Media Addon for XenForo to give us Instagram embed support back after Facebook stopped supporting oEmbed and require an app to be programed that is subject to rate limiting.

The S9E Addon is now handling all embeds rather than oEmbed.

What Ad Blocker are you using that is blocking it?

I installed the S9E Media Addon for XenForo to give us Instagram embed support back after Facebook stopped supporting oEmbed and require an app to be programed that is subject to rate limiting.

The S9E Addon is now handling all embeds rather than oEmbed.

What Ad Blocker are you using that is blocking it?
FireFox Noscript I must presume. That said, the extension isn't reporting any blocks that I can allow. I'll dig into some of the XSS settings which I think are more global and automatic.

I've tried disabling NoScript entirely to no avail. Can you confirm this should be working on firefox? I have no other extensions that would break anything like this. It's not outside the realm of possibility I have some firefox setting breaking it but I'm entirely unsure what that might be. I can confirm that I have no issues when I use chrome (thus it is not machine related) but, well, I don't use chrome.

I've tried disabling NoScript entirely to no avail. Can you confirm this should be working on firefox? I have no other extensions that would break anything like this. It's not outside the realm of possibility I have some firefox setting breaking it but I'm entirely unsure what that might be. I can confirm that I have no issues when I use chrome (thus it is not machine related) but, well, I don't use chrome.
I don't see any tweets or instagram/facebook posts. FFox on win10 and ffox on linux

Back