Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary Review

Think you're right though. Sketch. Think I'm going to pass. 😥
I've come across this a few times with on line purchases and it's always something like this, last second change of plans, then another change, then another, meet me in an alley, bring cash, leave your phone at home... then you wake up in a bathtub missing a kidney... you know... that sort of thing...

Last edited:
I've come across this a few times with on line purchases and it's always something like this, last second change of plans, then another change, then another, meet me in an alley, bring cash, leave your phone at home... Then you wake up in a bathtub missing a kidney... you know... that sort of thing...
That's why you have two

I've come across this a few times with on line purchases and it's always something like this, last second change of plans, then another change, then another, meet me in an alley, bring cash, leave your phone at home... Then you wake up in a bathtub missing a kidney... you know... that sort of thing...
But did you get the speakers though?

How's your black market kidney business doing, btw?

Now the decision is do I do the 0% financing or just but them outright. Anyone know if you can pay the financing with a credit card (I want my points) also how fast is shipping from MD when you buy something like this?

Now the decision is do I do the 0% financing or just but them outright. Anyone know if you can pay the financing with a credit card (I want my points) also how fast is shipping from MD when you buy something like this?
Ordinarily those 0% financing offers have to be paid off in cash, you can't pay with another card. So you have to decide which is worth more to you: more time to pay the debt, or rewards but less time

Ordinarily those 0% financing offers have to be paid off in cash, you can't pay with another card. So you have to decide which is worth more to you: more time to pay the debt, or rewards but less time

Figures. It's a 6 in one hand half a dozen in the other. Paying with card is effectively a 2% cash back plus a 1 year extended warranty though which is nice. Cash just gives more time and is nice on cash flow because 0% is 0% and cash in hand is more valuable than cash in the future. But whatever.

Now to decide on color....(probably mahogany)

Back