Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

although @Mather rolling the die with his orders sounds more like this game
tenor.gif
A møøse once bit my sister.

Last edited:
Tina'd Yusef Lateef. Worth it just for Love Theme from Spartacus, which actually plays an important role in that EarthBound SNES rom hack I made and talked about in a profile update (but that's probably for another thread).

Is there a concern this might sell out quickly? I'm hoping it makes it to swaps. Also, I hope your wife is okay.

A lot of excitement on this forum makes me wonder if a lot of other people will jump on it. We are VERY early in the month and these Prestige albums have been selling at a brisk pace. Dolphy did make it to swaps, but it had also been announced a bit later in the month and was already available as another variant by Newberry (plus "shit-brown vinyl" isn't a very big selling point).

As for the missus, it's looking like celiac disease. She's about to join the exciting world of gluten-free living. I guess by extension, I am too. :/

When you open package instead of finding the record you ordered, a springy snake toy doesn't jump out and scare you.
When you open package instead of finding the record you ordered, an actual Denver Prairie Rattler snake doesn't jump out and kill you.

Limited VMP Edition - Half the copies include a photograph of your wife of your wife having an affair with your best friend, the other half contain bad news from your doctor. Bonuses are distributed randomly.

The VMP fanboys will be all over it on Reddit.

Quackvalue - ‘Wow, got told I have 3 months to live with my copy of Floating Points. That is so awesome. I think it’s really cool that they keep holding off the TLC release so I can listen to No Scrubs on my deathbed. Wish I bought a second copy so I could see my wife cheating on me.’

Damnit. Trying to decide if I wanna roll the dice and see if Yusef makes it to swaps (along with Etta) or if I should just bite the bullet and buy it. This was the month I was limiting my vinyl impulse budget so I can get some out of print Analogue Production records I.e. Billie Holidays - Songs For Distingue Lovers. What do I do? Someone be the angel or devil on my shoulder please.

Damnit. Trying to decide if I wanna roll the dice and see if Yusef makes it to swaps (along with Etta) or if I should just bite the bullet and buy it. This was the month I was limiting my vinyl impulse budget so I can get some out of print Analogue Production records I.e. Billie Holidays - Songs For Distingue Lovers. What do I do? Someone be the angel or devil on my shoulder please.
I'm waiting for Yusef to hit swaps, but monitoring stock

Back