Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

View attachment 198229

View attachment 198228

I was hoping it was the metal band Pentagram but no luck

You could say that about a record plant too though.
I disagree. Building a record plant means you control the means of production and quality control and only the cost of materials will really affect the price moving forward. They could also press records for other companies if they go that route and have an additional line of income. You wouldn't get much benefit from having a warehouse for yourself as i doubt it would drastically lower overhead.

Chad probably makes a killing by having QRP.

I disagree. Building a record plant means you control the means of production and quality control and only the cost of materials will really affect the price moving forward. They could also press records for other companies if they go that route and have an additional line of income. You wouldn't get much benefit from having a warehouse for yourself as i doubt it would drastically lower overhead.

Chad probably makes a killing by having QRP.

Fuckin' Chad.

I thought we had all agreed to move to Fuck Mike!
200w.gif

Oh right. Record store owner twat. Small fry. Fuck chad is for life, not just for Christmas!
I know this is not really serious, but, given all the CS nonsense discussed here, I’d like to mention that Mike @ TIG replaced the vinyl for my AP Gene Ammons “Nice An’ Cool” with no questions asked — no photos or videos, no return, no breaking vinyl I’m replacing — just my request.

You might say, “what’s the big deal, this is how it should be,” and I agree. But too often, that’s not how it is.

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming of the final season of “Fuck Chad,” followed by the runaway new hit, “Fuck Mike, Too (but not that Mike)”

I know this is not really serious, but, given all the CS nonsense discussed here, I’d like to mention that Mike @ TIG replaced the vinyl for my AP Gene Ammons “Nice An’ Cool” with no questions asked — no photos or videos, no return, no breaking vinyl I’m replacing — just my request.

You might say, “what’s the big deal, this is how it should be,” and I agree. But too often, that’s not how it is.

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming of the final season of “Fuck Chad,” followed by the runaway new hit, “Fuck Mike, Too (but not that Mike)”
Yeah but he is going to auction that record off as a rare misprint or something.

Back