Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Don’t worry about it, I don’t think I’d be the most popular person on an entirely vmp controlled social group and at the end of the day it’s only a few $, more annoying than anything.

The most popular person on the VMP Discord made around 4 posts and then announced they were leaving. You’ll be fine.

Is this because you have the antiquated view that people who call themselves writers should actually be able to write well?

No I funnily enough have enough manners not to throw that directly in someone’s face on a forum for their employer. Complete clash of personalities and he didn’t like people not liking his picks.

Smh. Outstanding customer service that is not readily available is not good cs. VMP gonna VMP.
I mean…from a quick look, i don’t think it says anywhere on their website to email info@ for customer service. There are multiple places on the site to get in contact when you have an issue and none point to that email address

Edit; looked more and there’s one place buried at the bottom of a FAQ saying email info at but think you’d kinda have to go out of your way to find that

I mean…from a quick look, i don’t think it says anywhere on their website to email info@ for customer service. There are multiple places on the site to get in contact when you have an issue and none point to that email address

With all due respect if you take down a customer service email address in long service it doesn’t cut it to just remove its existence from your website. You need to tell people that clearly.

With all due respect if you take down a customer service email address in long service it doesn’t cut it to just remove its existence from your website. You need to tell people that clearly.
Yea —that’s fair. But that’s probably why it’s not working for you and they have some pretty clearly marked places on their site now for ways to get in touch if you have issues.

They probably just don’t like you. It might be personal for them

Fair! I probably deserve it! Sure it’s only money, I did get the record.

Yea —that’s fair. But that’s probably why it’s not working for you and they have some pretty clearly marked places on their site now for ways to get in touch if you have issues.

Yeah that’s great now I suppose, I kinda wish I’d known that before I sent an email 3 months ago to an email address I’d always used!

Literally on every order and shipment notice email it says this:
View attachment 195869
So I’m supposed to fully read emails now??

Joking aside that’s stupid then. No clue why it’s not going through for Joe. Any time I try to get in touch with them I get the automated email response back saying they received it.

Well that settles that. They blocked @Joe Mac

Joe Mac should add twentyish emojis at the end of each post on Discord and repeat every day how amazing is every record they release. That's how you receive a free subscription and have a reply to your emails. Joe tell us how excitzd you are by this reissue of Sublime.

Jokes aside, I have absolutely no complaints with their CS.

Joe Mac should add twentyish emojis at the end of each post on Discord and repeat every day how amazing is every record they release. That's how you receive a free subscription and have a reply to your emails. Joe tell us how excitzd you are by this reissue of Sublime.

Jokes aside, I have absolutely no complaints with their CS.

Honesty is a virtue…

👴🏻😱🙈❤️👀🙄😒👨‍🎨🐶💀🛝💿🧟‍♂️🌛😴

Edit; looked more and there’s one place buried at the bottom of a FAQ saying email info at but think you’d kinda have to go out of your way to find that
It was the method for years… so if you are going to change it you should do two things at the very least… 1. Announce the change and 2. Reply to emails telling you how to contact cs.

Or maybe don’t just keep changing shit all the time.

Back