Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Do you like the National? Because I LOVE the National and am just kinda meh about Wilco.
Some National. Sparingly. Honestly I don't dislike Wilco, they've just never clicked with me. They just sound like a million other indie folksy guitar bands to my ears. But it's never been my favorite style so I just don't have the ear for it.

40% off codes for students, military and healthcare.

And most important of all a referral code with $ off a subscription (USE THIS MOST OF ALL)

Thanks!

Edit: looks like it doesn't work on pre-orders but nevertheless a good deal for in stock items

Last edited:
Some National. Sparingly. Honestly I don't dislike Wilco, they've just never clicked with me. They just sound like a million other indie folksy guitar bands to my ears. But it's never been my favorite style so I just don't have the ear for it.
That’s how I felt until I saw them with Nels Cline on Ghost Is Born tour.

We're like, a month away from getting a 40% off code for men, and two months from a 40% code for women, and four months away from your cat getting a 40% off code and if you are neither of those at the time you use the code then for shame.
I guess we’ve gone from “if they REALLY wanted to give discounts to only students, military and healthcare professionals, they would verify IDs” to “they give discounts to just about anybody these days!”

I guess we’ve gone from “if they REALLY wanted to give discounts to only students, military and healthcare professionals, they would verify IDs” to “they give discounts to just about anybody these days!”
It's taking the piss at this point.
Just do a month long 40% all in stock titles for members and call it a day if you really want to clear inventory.

Lumping in students at the same time as honoring healthcare workers and military peeps is low key hilarious.
Thank you for your service at Bryn Mawr.

It's taking the piss at this point.
Just do a month long 40% all in stock titles for members and call it a day if you really want to clear inventory.

Lumping in students at the same time as honoring healthcare workers and military peeps is low key hilarious.
ROTC should get to double dip for 80%

Eh—I feel like tons of places offer student discounts. Maybe it’s an American thing. Most shops I used to go into in college had a 10-15% discount for students (and same for military)

Eh—I feel like tons of places offer student discounts. Maybe it’s an American thing. Most shops I used to go into in college had a 10-15% discount for students (and same for military)
They do here too. It's just funny that they're pretending to honor healthcare and military workers and lump in an equal discount for students, while at the same time having zero checks to make sure anyone falls under the appropriate group for the discount code.

Not serious people.

Depends on the album especially early. I wouldn’t say much of YHF, GIB, or ST fall under the catagory of indie folk. A lot of it reminds my of The Beach Boys had Brian Wilson had access protools and was less infatuated with vocal harmony.

We're like, a month away from getting a 40% off code for men, and two months from a 40% code for women, and four months away from your cat getting a 40% off code and if you are neither of those at the time you use the code then for shame.

I have a 4 years old kid, is he considered a student? Asking for a friend.

Back