Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Almost had me.

Sorry, it wasn't mean for. We actually had a discussion with avecigrec not so long ago about how we would love to see this box in swaps.

Air and Interpol back in swaps as well. Might be tempted by LA the Darkman but I'll probably wait for a new discount code.

ZZ Top in swaps as well. Can't remember who was after this one.

Last edited:
So they're doing games soundtracks and I REEEEALLY wish they would do Disco Elysium by Sea Power.
I can't get the soundtrack out of my head since I started playing it. Looks like iam8bit had it once upon a time as well as the official Sea Power site.

EDIT: And if you're into gaming I'd highly recommend giving the game at least a shot. One of the most unique, well written games I've played in years.

If they could do the OG halo osts in a nice box. I'd spend too much.

I re-joined in December and just got my 8 free records. Haven't had a chance to listen to any yet, but I was struck by the poor quality of some of the cover images--Guy Clark, Bobbie Gentry, Iris Dement, Tammy Wynette. I know sometimes they are forced to work with scans, but these all looked pretty grainy and low-res. Also, the vinyl for Acid is brown, not dark red like the mock-up. Disappointing.

I re-joined in December and just got my 8 free records. Haven't had a chance to listen to any yet, but I was struck by the poor quality of some of the cover images--Guy Clark, Bobbie Gentry, Iris Dement, Tammy Wynette. I know sometimes they are forced to work with scans, but these all looked pretty grainy and low-res. Also, the vinyl for Acid is brown, not dark red like the mock-up. Disappointing.
Their cover images have always sucked to the point where I don’t even pay attention any more. If other folks can do it right so can they, they choose not to.

Yeah, I just got my stack yesterday from signing back up and was happy the covers weren’t split, dinged or bent but your right a cover images lo quality resolution on nice high quality jackets makes it that much worse.

Thinking about foregoing next month - which also means missing out on that gospel box - in order to pursue a sealed copy of Mos Def's "The Ecstatic". Just picked up an original press of "The Predator" so I'm feeling it's an either/or scenario with the wife.

EDIT: Canceled and trigger pulled on Mos. Someone else can nab that Gospel box on my behalf.

Last edited:
So, joining back for the W and bouncing out again. Maybe Black Moses? Iunno.

Seriously? Capital Punishment? What r u doin bby? Did we need to do this right after the anniversary edition?
Doris? Also great. Hard to find? *shrug* EDIT: No, not it's absolutely not hard to find.

So, joining back for the W and bouncing out again. Maybe Black Moses? Iunno.

Seriously? Capital Punishment? What r u doin bby? Did we need to do this right after the anniversary edition?
Doris? Also great. Hard to find? *shrug* EDIT: No, not it's absolutely not hard to find.
Also if it’s T-Rex that has a solid MoFi and KPG cut that made the rounds!

Lots of repeat artists not too much to get excited about. I will grab Wu-Tang maybe Clint Back.

I would rather have a copy of The Walkmen covering Nilsson’s Pussy Cats than Pussy Cats itself.

Clint Black -Killing Time is great but last I checked I think you find OG copies of that one for relatively cheap.

Back