Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Secret titles TBA

I would lose my shit if any of these were Willie's The Words Don't Fit The Picture or Both Sides Now. The former was well before my time, but not grabbing the latter is one of the biggest regrets of my earliest VMP days!

That said, I don't even remotely expect either of them to show up.

i think it sounds good given the source material's likely limitations. it won't be one of the best sounding records in your collection but its cool to have the full track list on vinyl! and it's enjoyable for sure.
I sold my EU butt cover a few months ago so know the limitations of the recording, will be happy to have another good enough sounding copy on fun wax!

the song breaks are so painful :( its one of the best song transitions out there and there's a huge gap and pause on the VMP for some reason...
Also on the streaming and I think it is because of streaming. The providers want clean breaks due to playlists being many people’s preference for listening.

the song breaks are so painful :( its one of the best song transitions out there and there's a huge gap and pause on the VMP for some reason...

Also on the streaming and I think it is because of streaming. The providers want clean breaks due to playlists being many people’s preference for listening.
Yeah I remember asking Storf back then about it and he said the band approved it that way. My only complaint (a rather minor one at the end of the day) in an otherwise fantastic release

Yeah I remember asking Storf back then about it and he said the band approved it that way. My only complaint (a rather minor one at the end of the day) in an otherwise fantastic release
I remember that too….but somehow I doubt it haha. It’s such an awesome transition on the OG release. My friend had it and I should have bought it off her before she went full Burning Man and got rid of all of her possessions aside from her djembe 🤣

Back