Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Of course they valued the free records in my sign-up package so I duties... and of course DHL texts me saying we need to collect here's a link, and when I follow said link within a minute of getting the text the site isn't working! :ROFLMAO:

Never change, VMP.

Oh. I was entirely wrong... my bad VMP. This is a Newberry order. The old $10 service fee to collect under $3 in taxes gag! Sigh.

Of course they valued the free records in my sign-up package so I duties... and of course DHL texts me saying we need to collect here's a link, and when I follow said link within a minute of getting the text the site isn't working! :ROFLMAO:

Never change, VMP.
Yep, valued them so they could collect taxes on that loss. Classic case of #business.

Last edited:
I find nothing shady about fleecing those people of their last red cent.
It's worse. He actually bought a ton of Clinton and Trump stuff to resell for more than he paid to people who couldn't find the original sites. Since buying merchandise from candidates is technically a donation, both campaigns just returned all the money to him because he had gone way above the individual campaign donation amount allowed. He resold stuff he got refunded for to people too inept to type in Clinton or Trump.org.

It's worse. He actually bought a ton of Clinton and Trump stuff to resell for more than he paid to people who couldn't find the original sites. Since buying merchandise from candidates is technically a donation, both campaigns just returned all the money to him because he had gone way above the individual campaign donation amount allowed. He resold stuff he got refunded for to people too inept to type in Clinton or Trump.org.
I mean I’m not in on flippers but I actually don’t see how this is worse? I mean if people can’t figure out how to get to their candidate’s site to buy merch but will pay and arm and a leg to buy from this guy…. Boy the human race sure is an argument against Darwin.

I mean I’m not in on flippers but I actually don’t see how this is worse? I mean if people can’t figure out how to get to their candidate’s site to buy merch but will pay and arm and a leg to buy from this guy…. Boy the human race sure is an argument against Darwin.
Just meant worse in terms of - the story gets dumber.

I just received a shipping notice for two records I purchased using the Discord code. I thought they would bundle with my next monthly box... VMP...
Bundled shipping doesn't exist. It's just another opportunity to get more money should you choose the ship separately option. It's like VMP's version of an extended warranty, it means nothing.

Then why include the option to even pay for expedited shipping?
I think you can just think about that as paying to be at the top of the queue to get sent out. By selecting bundled, you're letting VMP decide how they want to ship things. Selecting expedited means you'll get it shipped out quicker if in stock. I would personally only pay for shipping if I wanted it as a gift and needed it ASAP.

I think you can just think about that as paying to be at the top of the queue to get sent out. By selecting bundled, you're letting VMP decide how they want to ship things. Selecting expedited means you'll get it shipped out quicker if in stock. I would personally only pay for shipping if I wanted it as a gift and needed it ASAP.
yea this is how i take it too. you'd be real surprised at how many people will pay more to get something sooner. i couldn't care less but i also seem to have a steady flow of records coming in each week because i buy way too much haha.

All this talk about shipping and I get a notification for The Rapture album, the day before swaps close! Mind you I've swapped for credit and I'm actually thinking I should cancel and reactivate my account next month if they still have that discount but they don't know that do they? Do they?

All this talk about shipping and I get a notification for The Rapture album, the day before swaps close! Mind you I've swapped for credit and I'm actually thinking I should cancel and reactivate my account next month if they still have that discount but they don't know that do they? Do they?
they will have that referral discount most likely and should also have the 8 free records for a year....

What was the Rapture notification? Shipping?

Back