Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Like spilledleche said, it’s in Asheville. It’s only about an hour away from where I live. I feel like the majority of their stuff could be better. A few of the albums I’ve gotten from there have been warped.
That Runaways is one of the worst sounding records I have heard recently.

Like spilledleche said, it’s in Asheville. It’s only about an hour away from where I live. I feel like the majority of their stuff could be better. A few of the albums I’ve gotten from there have been warped.
I haven't had a warp from them or at least not one that the michell didn't completely fix.

I should really check the matrices of what I have to see if I can figure out how to tell what came from there. I have stuff like Bombadil’s latest that was cut there but not listed as such in cogs.

We all know I’m not doing this anytime soon, right?

I May have (or someone did anyhow) fixed Bombadil. I show Bombadil (good), Yasmín Williams (not great), Brief Encounter (okay - could be source), The A’s (good), and most recent Phil Cook (haven’t bothered listening to yet).

I would imagine all the Psychic Hotline stuff is being done there. I know the Mandolin Orange live album was cut there (GREAT), and the Marlin solo stuff was cut there (good). I have to believe the new Hiss Golden Messenger was done there too (good)

Last edited:
integrated_tech_solutions_store.jpg

integrated_tech_solutions_store.jpg

I'm torn.
On one hand the single is pretty good.

On the other I feel sometimes Aesop Rock's schtick tires me. Skelethon 10th anniversary is in stock now and I went to listen to it and can't bring myself to enjoy it again.

a quick google search tells me it's based out of Asheville, NC and was ranked as one of America's best bars by Esquire in 2022
Its actually a cool visit if you are ever in Asheville. It has a small record shop, coffee bar, and cocktail bar. It has big glass windows so you can watch the pressing plant in action. Very very cool vibe and I would consider it an event space, as well. Its very clean and like I said...cool vibe. I have not purchased any records printed there.

Its actually a cool visit if you are ever in Asheville. It has a small record shop, coffee bar, and cocktail bar. It has big glass windows so you can watch the pressing plant in action. Very very cool vibe and I would consider it an event space, as well. Its very clean and like I said...cool vibe. I have not purchased any records printed there.
yeah, I wormholed on it afterward because it sounded like a genuinely cool spot and it looks like a fun stop

Back