Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I was tempted by the Willie box but I had Stardust and Red Headed Stranger already so today worked out well with store credit I had saved. With the country Willie AOTM coming up I’m getting plenty of willies coming at me.

View attachment 180728
Seems like I always have some new Willie, Johnny, Hendrix, and Neil. This year, Dolly has joined those ranks in big way.

That one sounds amazing, best sounding record in the whole box I think.
That's good to hear. I was debating picking that one up too. It's probably my favorite Albert King record though, so I bought it hoping it sounds even better than the original I own.

fear_yourself_store.jpg

I’ve been hit with tax on membership and store purchases for a few years now I think. I’m in NY

I was not charged tax as early as this month in TN which was nice since every other record label is based here seemingly but went to buy something today and it is charging me tax and it pissed me off.

I have been hit with state sales tax for a few years.
I actually don't remember the last time i WASN'T charged tax from VMP. someone mentioned if you buy a gift card and use that for the full price of a purchase you don't get hit with sales tax, but even then I was charged sales tax (not on the gift card, but the purchase I made with the gift card).

Back