Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

its_ok_be_u.jpg

what does this mean exactly? Rough trade and Amazon are selling it and not at import prices.

It's a great question because the sentence construction is bad, so 3 possibilities - it's the only 2x LP sold in the US (clearly not true), the only US* pressing since Warp is a UK label, or the only US variant. The last seems the most likely even if that's the dumbest possible way to phrase it.

*not true since they're being pressed at Precision, the Canadian GZ

Courtney Barnett has an absolutely horrible tip on... It feels like little effort was done for this VMP reissue
20230823_090259.jpg20230823_090306.jpg

This is a tip on no less so it shouldn't be this easy to fold, it got dangerously close with the sublime self titled but a good tip on like the low end theory is durable enough that this never happens

Unrelated I got a way that I now can afford the new opn

I think the Willie box is sold out too at this point.
And I was the same. I already have most of the box, so I'll be good with my grandpa's old scratched CD of Borderline.

Yeah, I'll just keep streaming it for now and hope another vinyl release eventually finds its way into the world. It's my favourite thing he did between Tougher Than Leather and Teatro so it would be nice to add it to the shelf.

Back