Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Looks like the chance of some Modest Mouse store drops is nearly zero now.

I was curious to see if they would offer WWDBTSES at a reasonable price (right now my local has it for $55CAD), but unless that price comes down I absolutely do not need it. Solid first half, crap later half.

Sigh, does anyone really care that a Mingus album is pressed on colored wax? Just give me a nice AAA pressing.
Yeah. I've had the Pure Pleasure pressing of that album on my wishlist for a long time. AAA and pressed at Pallas, supposed to be a great sounding version. Goes in and out of stock all the time.
I recently picked up the Pure Pleasure release from The In Groove (unfortunately out of stock at the moment). Incredible pressing, highly recommended if/when it comes back in stock.

Last edited:
I've been a VMP subscriber since 2017. For the past year or so, it's been a bit of a guilty pleasure with somewhat diminishing returns.

Of the 12 records just announced, ATCQ is the only one that I'm REALLY excited about... I'm sure I could convince myself that I want/need the others, but instead I'm out. It's been a good fun bumpy ride.

Actually some good deals to be had.

Looks like that's done.

Sigh, does anyone really care that a Mingus album is pressed on colored wax? Just give me a nice AAA pressing.

According to Fremer it is AAA

an unusually early drop? no preview but there's a video on the pitchfork page talking about the album

Haven't checked the store drops past seeing the titles and not being interested, when did they add the countdown to when it's not a member exclusive?

Back