Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Wasn't crazy about my options but I decided to pick up clipse. Love Lord Willin so I should probably give this a chance lol

I would really love to see the decision making flow chart for "when should I ship" that VMP uses.

Resubbed for Barbara Lea, then order Rico Nasty from the store with bundled shipping.
Barbara Lee ships, Rico Nasty doesn't and I figured I just didn't make the cutoff time and it'd be shipped in my next shipment.
Get shipping notification for the +Justaments booklet last week, which they said would ship with ROTM. Um...okay.
Just got shipping notification for Rico Nasty NOT bundled with my next ROTM shipment.

Never change, VMP.

Ugh, is that a AAA Aretha album from Ryan Smith pressed at GZ?
VMP YOU ARE PUTTING CHEAP TIRES ON A BUGATTI!
I was really excited until I saw GZ. To be fair though, I have the Rhino reissue of Young, Gifted and Black from last year. It was pressed at GZ and sounds pretty good (only minor surface noise in a few spots). KG cut too.

So it's possible this could turn out well...

View attachment 129986

Or get it in a better color and signed for $10 bucks cheaper!

I was really excited until I saw GZ. To be fair though, I have the Rhino reissue of Young, Gifted and Black from last year. It was pressed at GZ and sounds pretty good (only minor surface noise in a few spots). KG cut too.

So it's possible this could turn out well...
I don't think mine had any issues either tbh, but I've had a string of bad pressings lately.

The worst being Whitney Houston's GH, I don't know WHERE that was pressed but I'm guessing either GZ or United and it's honestly a giant dumpster fire.

Back