Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I got the "your records are delayed" message last week, and this morning got a shipping notification so it looks like they're working through the orders. Part of my order was Cash, Prine and The Nucleus.

So.. I asked for more specific info about the delays, and this is what I got:

Thanks for reaching out! Specifically, our warehouse was late in receiving stock of a few titles this month which caused delays across the board for our March ROTM shipments. This delay affects your March ROTM shipment alongside any titles queued to ship with that shipment, but you should see a shipping confirmation for those titles within the next few days here. Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything at all we can help with moving forward.
Is it just me, or is this still pretty vague?

View attachment 92273

Ooh, this track with Arthur Verocai is legit fire and *sees $45 price tag for a single LP with some stickers* well ok time to go downstairs and start making lunch.

Two and three from the vault in the store too

Am I right in thinking these are non-exclusive/standard releases.

yes

LITA had them for the same price months ago

They're good -- not as good as One From The Vault, but still good -- and until the recent reissue, a bit hard to find. Doesn't seem like anything special for American customers but for the EU folks you get the free shipping, so there's that.

Yup but I've had 3 pre-ordered from Amazon since October and they keep shifting the date. It's also £80 at Amazon and that was as cheap as I could find it. Think I saw two for about £65 somewhere.

Internationals should be all over them

Oh, and apparently VMP has them in stock... unless it rains that is

Already sold out! I missed out on the first one as well, why are these selling so quick? I would have that it's only a good option for international customers

Already sold out! I missed out on the first one as well, why are these selling so quick? I would have that it's only a good option for international customers
Damnnnn. I purposely didn't go for them as the last thing I need is another rabbit hole, but really makes you wonder how many they actually had in stock for them to sell out that quickly.

Damnnnn. I purposely didn't go for them as the last thing I need is another rabbit hole, but really makes you wonder how many they actually had in stock for them to sell out that quickly.

I dither on the first one for the same reason. It's probably a good thing that I don't really know if the Dead are any good. There are too many potential rabbits down that hole.

On another note, I don't know what the album sounds like but that Ninja Tune LP (Mood Valiant) is expensive, looks like you can pick it up for £20 in the UK.

No quantity was listed so probably not many. They can be had at relatively reasonable prices if you look and really want them.

I dither on the first one for the same reason. It's probably a good thing that I don't really know if the Dead are any good. There are too many potential rabbits down that hole.

On another note, I don't know what the album sounds like but that Ninja Tune LP (Mood Valiant) is expensive, looks like you can pick it up for £20 in the UK.

Hop on the bus if you're even inclined. Weir everywhere.

No quantity was listed so probably not many. They can be had at relatively reasonable prices if you look and really want them.
Prices are fucking horrible in the UK. The VMP prices were a stone cold bargain for us lot

Back