Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

A big +1 for me on that. I passed/swapped on Erika, but would have for sure stayed with
Alicia.
My guess is they wanted that connection for the hints and mamas gun is a good album

But Alicia keys 2nd album would be an easy seller

You got R&HH on you hard for outkast, you have Alicia keys to appeal to a mainstream pop crowd with a big release the can get a lot of new customers, and Billie holiday for the classics lover

Hi,
Does any of you guys have the vmp versio of the visitor by khadja bonet. The discogs page says it's numbered( but provides no back cover fotos) but mine isn't and i don't remember if that was one of the exclusives where they forgot the nunbering or just mine is not numberd.

Hi,
Does any of you guys have the vmp versio of the visitor by khadja bonet. The discogs page says it's numbered( but provides no back cover fotos) but mine isn't and i don't remember if that was one of the exclusives where they forgot the nunbering or just mine is not numberd.
My childqueen is but visitor isnt

Hi,
My Visitor is not numbered. I do vaguely recall that it was limited to 300, though. Is yours on pink sherbet vinyl?

If we're talking NSFW album covers, I submit Type O Negative's Origin of the Feces (the original cover). There upon you will be greeted with a close-up of a sphincter. Not any sphincter, mind you, but the one which belonged to vocalist/bassist/frontman Peter Steele.
This man is taking it BACK to the old school with this reference.

Peter Steele was iconoclastic. He even did that issue of Playgirl

Cornelius - Fantasma is back in stock as well:

Was hoping Thelonius Monk would make a return visit, but so far no dice. :(

Cornelius - Fantasma is back in stock as well:

Was hoping Thelonius Monk would make a return visit, but so far no dice. :(

This one?

It is weird they have a release from 2013 with a wait list me button.

This one?

It is weird they have a release from 2013 with a wait list me button.

No, Palo Alto. I'm pretty sure Paris 1969 is an ancient ROTM of theirs.

my guess is that wednesday we are getting the preorder for slowthai... either that or the NME incident made them give up on him

Im not familiar with this one, was it a VMP Exclusive? Cant seem to find the VMP version on discogs.
It's got to be this one and just doesn't have VMp listed as retailer:

Thelonious Monk - Paris 1969

Unless it wasn't exclusive, there is a European release listed as well in 2013.

Thelonious Monk - In Paris

It's got to be this one and just doesn't have VMp listed as retailer:

Thelonious Monk - Paris 1969

Unless it wasn't exclusive, there is a European release listed as well in 2013.

Thelonious Monk - In Paris
It was their 12th "Album of the Month" from 2013.

According to Discogs, "Volumes 1 to 15 were the regular releases of the albums instead of exclusive pressings..."

Back