Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

As with anything it’s horses for courses. You absolutely do no look for music lovers in the money and logistics side. You get driven results orientated professionals. It can help with empathy in cs and is probably essential in citation if you’re going to try to do anything other than just sell.
I wish you worked for VMP Joe, and went in as someone to help sort out the mess in terms of their logistics and QC! And would have a military work style approach! You actually know what’s up! Like, I want you to work at VMP and semi-rescue them! ⛑🌹🕵️‍♂️

I wish you worked for VMP Joe, and went in as someone to help sort out the mess in terms of their logistics and QC! And would have a military work style approach! You actually know what’s up! Like, I want you to work at VMP and semi-rescue them! ⛑🌹🕵️‍♂️

Yeah I’m not in sales or logistics or QC so I’d be shit, I’m a lawyer and they absolutely do not need in house counsel, I just want to pick my favourite records too. Also, Denver? The US? Nah thank you very much, happier in Dublin.

I reckon this would be mine too. Swap out the order on 2 and 3.
Omg, I would have never guessed! I know you love the R&HH ROTM track so much, so I would’ve assumed your top 3 would’ve been all hip-hop albums! I love that this is your top 3! 😍

Yeah I’m not in sales or logistics or QC so I’d be shit, I’m a lawyer and they absolutely do not need in house counsel, I just want to pick my favourite records too. Also, Denver? The US? Nah thank you very much, happier in Dublin.
I am so happy you love Dublin! It looks like a great city and I cannot wait to go there and see you! Can’t wait to have a pillow fight with you and to eat yummy food and listen to indie records together! 😍🧸🍔

I think you would be very good in Sales and Logistics, you are also just extremely good at the current job/field you are in right now! That’s why you got promoted! 💯

That is actually my face right now. Is this a move to eliminate month to month subscribers, because it seems to me that's where the majority of your membership lies. Does this start immediately? No gradfathering for those who've been around forever?
haha. The price shift starts as soon as your next renewal starts. I believe if you are month to month, you'll experience the hike at the end of this month. I'm currently on a 3 month so after I get Spiritualized, my renewal shows as $119+tax for another 3 months. They had said some people will get a "bridge" deal, so you'd get a one-time 3/6/1 year renewal rate at a lower price. At least that's what I think will happen...their messaging is VERY confusing. Everyone seems to be getting different emails. I only got an email saying swap prices are now $33 instead of $23 but didn't get any email saying that the cost of membership was going to skyrocket. Maybe because my membership isn't over until September though...

haha. The price shift starts as soon as your next renewal starts. I believe if you are month to month, you'll experience the hike at the end of this month. I'm currently on a 3 month so after I get Spiritualized, my renewal shows as $119+tax for another 3 months. They had said some people will get a "bridge" deal, so you'd get a one-time 3/6/1 year renewal rate at a lower price. At least that's what I think will happen...their messaging is VERY confusing. Everyone seems to be getting different emails. I only got an email saying swap prices are now $33 instead of $23 but didn't get any email saying that the cost of membership was going to skyrocket. Maybe because my membership isn't over until September though...
When did you get the email. I haven't received anything.

Wow. Thanks for the info. After all the bs I've put up with over the years and still stuck with them because of the classics thread...guess I'm out. Cheers.
Depending on when your membership is due to renew, they have said they will reach out to you closer to then to offer you the one-time discount.

I just signed up for the year at 299 breaks down to 25 a month anyway, Plus if I do the swap credit I;m guessing they'll give me the full 43. Gonna try and see if they'll offer the same deal on my 2nd account even though it's not active, at the rate that they're losing customers they might. If I can open a 3rd at that price it'll be the exact same I'm paying now.
Has anybody on the year long or 3/6 month track done swap credits? AFAIK, the swap credits are only for what you pay per month, not the full $43 amount...I think you'd be getting $25 in swap credits. It also seems that the store prices will remain the same but they will add a marked up "non-member" price. So while Pauly made it seem that the member pricing on every item is a new plus, they are really just adding the option for non-members to buy at a higher price and if anything it makes it harder for members to get exclusives again if they are open to the general public again at launch.

So while Pauly made it seem that the member pricing on every item is a new plus, they are really just adding the option for non-members to buy at a higher price and if anything it makes it harder for members to get exclusives again if they are open to the general public again at launch.
Yup. They hid bad news in with the worse news.

Awful company.

VMP Monkeys are back !!!

Ok VMP team. Yes Stort too. Yeah I don't care if he is selling stuff on Discogs. I want all of you in my office now.

SO here is the thing: we are running out of money. Like... Really. Storf please shut down this Discogs app please. So yes, first let me explain.

So there I was, I mean... A guy was, let's call him Jeffrey ok. So he was on the phone making a deal with Greateful Dead staff

The idea was to make a deal for 750 copies. It happens that I, I mean Jeffrey drunk too much coffee that day. By the way, what do guys think of this beautiful insulated bottle? Looks nice right? You want one? You have to know the CEO and ask him one yes, ahahah! Ok stop. STORF put that damn phone on the table!

So yeah! Jeffrey added a 0 at the end of 750 but it was an accided... Shit happens, right? Poor Jeffrey had a meeting with a guy from Viceron. Really nice guy. Anyway... He was running out of time and did this...

What Jeffrey did next? I called the dead guys of course. How did I? Are you stupid? I took the phone and I... Oh wait. By dead guys I mean DEAD guys, Grateful Dead guys. Well, so I, I mean he, called them and asked if we, DAMN, I mean they, could fix the issue and if it was ok to make the deal for the 750 copies and not 7500..

What they said? Only two words. No it was not "Of course"... Too late.

So now we are in big troubles and I need you to find a solution.

Please, all of you look at this and give some suggestions on how to make more money now. Storf?

Back