Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

My guess is that they've just realised they need to add 20% onto a load of credits but can't find the office Casio Calculator Wrist Watch they use to do all of their stellar mathematics... so all store credit swaps are in limbo while they wait for amazon to deliver them a new one

Knock them when they don't reply but in this case my credit was in within an hour of me emailing to ask where it was and I had a reply in roughly the same period saying 'if you don't see it you'll see it soon'... Or words to that effect.

Did anyone notice almost every VMP pressing has a "Waitlist me, please" button? Is this new?

View attachment 59855
Think it’s relatively new. Seems like they’re using it to gauge interest on what would be their most profitable and sure-fire repress opportunities. Seems they implemented it around the time they repressed Blossom Dearie and HBMS.

Decided to send an email regarding my pending orders. Simply put, I'm frustrated. I just want my stuff. I know multiple people are in the same situation and feel the same way, but I'm not interested in hearing people gush about this garbage ass company when BVSC drops and me and multiple other people are still waiting on stuff.

Back