Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I think you can infer what they mean though.

*This offer is only available for those currently set to receive ‘Buena Vista Social Club’.*

If you have an add-on track that you swapped for BVSC, you cannot swap it again since they are locked in if you swap. If it is your add-on track, you are being charged $23 USD and will get $27USD to swap out of getting BVSC. They aren't gonna give you $32.40 to swap out of your RHH track haha.
Oh, I absolutely know what they meant haha, but that's not what they said. Not like them saying something they don't mean is anything new :p

Im so pumped its looking likely this may finally happen. @NathanRicaud will come around, and if not I will gladly step up and unashamedly fanboy out every month.
Up until 5 or so years ago I considered myself 'anti-country' And then I heard Sturgill Simpson which lead to Jason Isbell, Margo Price, Orville Peck, Kacey Musgraves, etc etc. I've since gone back to pick up albums from Loretta, Dolly, Townes, Willie, Johnny Cash. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks!

Hopefully they bring someone with good curation taste to table. Otherwise this could go south real quickly hah

Its almost definitely going to be Storf. This was his baby back in the planning stages and he’s the big Country guy there. Im in favor since he seems to have a diverse taste (which this sub needs), Im sure itll kill him to only be able to pick one Willie album though...

Up until 5 or so years ago I considered myself 'anti-country' And then I heard Sturgill Simpson which lead to Jason Isbell, Margo Price, Orville Peck, Kacey Musgraves, etc etc. I've since gone back to pick up albums from Loretta, Dolly, Townes, Willie, Johnny Cash. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks!

Yes! Theres so much good stuff people dont know about and once they get into that they realize its not just what you hear on the mainstream Radio about beer, trucks, and America (though I like that stuff too).

I live in downstate New York where Country is NOT popular at all so also hated it growing up (except for Johnny Cash like so many other “country haters”). But then Bright Eyes started playing folk, and I started listening to Americana, which eventually led me to those lesser known Country artists and now it’s my favorite genre by far.

It’s a slippery slope. That’s similar to how I got into it now that I have sufficiently explored the genre I can say that like every genre not all of it is good but there is plenty to love too.

It’s a slippery slope. That’s similar to how I got into it now that I have sufficiently explored the genre I can say that like every genre not all of it is good but there is plenty to love too.

Just don’t ever look up Country - Irish or Nathan Carter or Daniel O’Donnell, doing a van Gogh is preferable to listening to that tripe...

Back