Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I might be missing something here, but how have you added an extra track on top of the 3?
I.. I uh 👀 may have convinced myself that it was a good idea to subscribe to two tracks across two accounts so I could help soak up some old-releases in swaps, having come to this all rather late, without needing to skip the current releases if I didn't want to. 🙈

Cancelled my membership. Wanted another copy of BVSC but I can wait a month and get it in swaps when I resub next month for Spiritualized. The side tracks this month were so uninspired imo.
If you wanted both BVSC and spiritualized, should have done the deal last month with the get $20 off 3 months deal!

Kept all 3 picks as usual. But definitely would have swapped if Whitney Houston was in there.....Oh well. Still don't think I can justify caving on that retail price.
I'm going to get it! I know it's eventually going to sell out within the next month, maybe this week if those stock number levels are true! Whiteny Houston is such a great album and knowing the pressing sounds excellent and that the packaging is marvellous means it's must for me! It's going to be an album that really stands out in my collection!

I'm going to get it! I know it's eventually going to sell out within the next month, maybe this week if those stock number levels are true! Whiteny Houston is such a great album and knowing the pressing sounds excellent and that the packaging is marvellous means it's must for me! It's going to be an album that really stands out in my collection!

Just wonder could a flipper have bought the missing 200 copies as some seem to offer high numbers of VMP editions on Ebay?

Just wonder could a flipper have bought the missing 200 copies as some seem to offer high numbers of VMP editions on Ebay?
It's a huge gamble for flippers as it has remained in the store for months now and it's very expensive. Vinceron buys stuff at swap prices on tons of accounts and flips them for $40.

Damnnnn, really stoking my FOMO there.
I have sold a good bit on discogs recently and have like $100 sitting there but was hoping to use that towards new speakers or the Stones Box set from the udiscover sale...hmmm

No idea actually, it was like 4-5 days since I had check! It was always moving though! Like at the start, it was like at 1500 copies, and it's just always been moving gradually. Can't imagine like 150-200 copies suddenly selling in the last 4 days though, unless there was an announcement on Whitney Houston's Facebook or something!

I'm happy it's been selling really well though! Happy for the release as its a glorious album, the mastering and sound quality is excellent and for VMP who did it!

for what i might buy for on the 2nd..

my list includes Ivy Sole and Fiona Apple but im also wondering about getting the minecraft OST.. but its kinda overpriced seeing as you can buy it with fancy colored vinyl on ghostly for 23 bucks, or get the black vinyl with lenticular cover for the same price. but then my brain might get OCD and think "wait a minute i should own volume alpha if im getting volume beta and if i have the lenticular of beta i should have the lenticular of alpha and thats never being repressed so im doomed"

Back