Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'm assuming that's in reference to the pricing. I agree it's ridiculous, but shipped to Canada it's still cheaper than getting it from her site where it's around $40 using the cheapest shipping option.
At this point in my 2nd relationship with VMP (going to be a very short 3 month mistake) I'm pretty much laughing at the thought of ordering ANYTHING from them. I wouldn't give them $$ for anything, but that's just me. I can't be through fast enough. Hell, I'd just pick a record and have them ship it with next month and call it quits if I could.

At this point in my 2nd relationship with VMP (going to be a very short 3 month mistake) I'm pretty much laughing at the thought of ordering ANYTHING from them. I wouldn't give them $$ for anything, but that's just me. I can't be through fast enough. Hell, I'd just pick a record and have them ship it with next month and call it quits if I could.
That's fair enough, I can understand the sentiment.

I'm sure I'll swap for Fiona at some point.

Not if that last swap experience was anything to go by... if they're really opening it to the general public in 48 hours then could it sell out?

I pulled the trigger on it now, largely because with the free shipping it's the cheapest option to get it here. From her online store I pay a little under $14USD.. an online Australian retailer is listing the standard release for $55 AUD, which is what it's come to for me to order it from VMP instead.

Back