Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Boooo my add-on was charged tax for the first time. Guess VMP finally figured out how to work it after about four months.
Bummed about this as well, of course they figured it out the month my membership renews. What's funny is I didn't get charged tax for my essentials add on but did for the hip hop and classics membership renewal.

Preordered the LP immediately when it was announced (from Merge). Both singles - Home and You & I - are stellar.

edit: it was rough trade i pre-ordered from, not merge. the merge pre-order is the destroyer LP. :p
Out of curiosity (and my apologies to everyone else for this being a bit off topic), have you gotten shipment confirmation on this yet? It's Tuesday now and I've heard nothing on my Rough Trade exclusive Suddenly order.

No, nothing yet here.
Just got a response from an email inquiry I sent in:

"Unfortunately there was a slight production delay with the bonus CD for our exclusive version for this record. We are expecting these to arrive any day now, and have all hands on deck to process and ship these as fast as possible when we have the bonus discs in hand. Very sorry for the delay, your patience is much appreciated!!"

I asked Storf on Twitter about any country exclusives coming up and he said we have 3 coming up in the next 2 weeks.

Looks my run of cutting back on VMP exclusives this year is about to come to an end.

So it's been a full week since I emailed CS asking them to put in a swap for me. Still haven' heard back, and my account still shows that I will be receiving Patrice Rushen. This has been the slowest response time I've experienced from them. Is anyone else having similar issues? I thought they had cleaned up most of the issues from a couple months back and that response times were supposed to be back to normal.

So it's been a full week since I emailed CS asking them to put in a swap for me. Still haven' heard back, and my account still shows that I will be receiving Patrice Rushen. This has been the slowest response time I've experienced from them. Is anyone else having similar issues? I thought they had cleaned up most of the issues from a couple months back and that response times were supposed to be back to normal.

I have a pending package from December (with Wild Flag and Cornelius), tracking says it arrived in Brazil on January 30 but no updates since THEN.
I've contacted CS yesterday, requested a refund (I just don't care about the records anymore, I just want it to be over).
A few hours after my request (sent via the VMP site), I get an e-mail for an order placed with those missing records, a few minutes later another e-mail with the cancellation of that order.
No official response from CS, no refund either.
So, my guess, is the CS issues continue.

On a positive note: my package from September (yes, SEPTEMBER) showed up after being officially declared lost, my December, January and February AoTM arrived WITHOUT any problems. A replacement package with 2 records from September and my records from November also arrived.
My subscription just lapsed, so as soon as get Cornelius and Wild Flag sorted out, I'll be free.

EDITED FOR CLARIFICATION

Last edited:
Update: Not sure if this was already known, but the Chat feature is active again on the store page. I hopped in a chat with Elli and they got me sorted in 5 minutes.

Update: Not sure if this was already known, but the Chat feature is active again on the store page. I hopped in a chat with Elli and they got me sorted in 5 minutes.
Good call!
Yesterday chat wasn't enabled (at least when I logged into my account).
Tyler sorted me out (apparently), let's see if the refund really comes through.

Update: It's true! Just got notification of the refund!
I'm done! I'm free!
1583272856437.gif

Back