Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I just want everyone to know that DjX is STILL not a DJ but he is STILL my friend. He and I have chatted about this. He was right about how much we were posting and so I stopped. I will say that we got a bit excited in our posting and went into overdrive, it was pointed out, I adjusted. DjX + Te^5 = FF (or something like that)

I'm a DJ and no, I don't want to DJ anyone's wedding. #Spam

Idk. The De la Soul and Flying Lotus extras moved fast, but Swing Lo has sat for awhile. Carter II sat for awhile. They might just not be worth the work even if the label gives them the go-ahead. Blackalicious could probably move 500-1000 units of their other albums, I would think.
True, that reminds me I need to put Carter II on my wishlist.

One Foot in Front of the Other?

(Why do I have useless music trivia like this in my head?)

Ding ding ding!

I saw him open a show with that solo a week or so before the saddle creek 50 set came out. The Iraq invasion had begun just a bit before then I remember feeling like that song in that space was a big moment.

My actual point was that at the completion of a year of service, VMP no longer serves me. Perhaps a point of discussion regarding others length of membership, how thing have changed, estimates of value.
Perhaps others have a suggestion for another club, another venue for acquiring vinyl, or as we see here, comments on whether I should even bring my departure up.

My actual point was that at the completion of a year of service, VMP no longer serves me. Perhaps a point of discussion regarding others length of membership, how thing have changed, estimates of value.
Perhaps others have a suggestion for another club, another venue for acquiring vinyl, or as we see here, comments on whether I should even bring my departure up.
A lot of people really like Secretly? Secretly Society Subscription | Secretly Store

It's a little too left of field for me to do a monthly thing with them (not to mention the shipping to Canada) but many people seem to dig them.

Just got an email about some VMP / Analogue Productions releases. Clicked the link. Saw the prices:

PowerlessForcefulBrownbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Back