Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

You're assuming it actually arrives in my account, 2 of the 4 "refunds" never did...
I sent VMP 3 emails and finally got a reply from paulie, but I also contacted my credit card company about missing Nov records. I’m not sure VMP can be trusted to get this right without someone looking over their shoulder.

I like @Joe Mac ’s idea about a good bottle of whiskey, that could turn this whole thing around! 🥃

...um...yeah...and who was it that was saying they should hit the pause button on the Jan. ROTM, and EVERYTHING else, until this got fixed? I just sent CS (help button style) another email. I said I would send them an email every day, until they started treating me like an adult. At this point, I don't give AF about the two records I don't have (Al Green - Let's stay' and Pinata). Just refund the money and let's move on. And please, anyone coming on here, to tell us complainers to STFU, can piss off. We are now on week what...3-4 (maybe 5) of this cluster fuck?
Got my refund via PayPal just now. Guess my ultimatum worked.

Looks to be available on her website, not cheap though: Ainslie Wills - SoundMerch
Good god. Shipping from Australia too.. I guess VMP had to send it there in the first place, but wow. $75 to ship it to the US.

If anybody is a big fan, I have a 2nd copy that has seamsplits and a small warp. Should hit the PIF thread in a week or two.

What the fuck is actually going on with VMP right now? VMP...Where’s Your Head At??? 🦧🤦‍♂️📣

And what the fuck is actually happening at Saddle Creek? I just want to go into that warehouse and help! 🤦‍♂️🧐

I’ve worked with people in warehousing before who have purposely shipped boxes to the wrong address because they hate the manager/work environment, and also because they are casuals like me. Like even if you get fired, you’ll still get work somewhere else the next day lol 🥴🤷‍♂️

I asked my membership to be renewed through my VMP credits, and CS got back to me last week saying “d”. Which I’m assuming means ‘done’. It didn’t work and as a result, I’m not a member and probably will not receive Herbie Hancock (which is frustrating but I’ve just accepted it). I just want to be a member again, especially in case something like Fiona Apple’s “When The Pawn...” suddenly drops! 👀🙇‍♂️😵

Even though I’m renewing my membership for 6 months, I’m not sure anymore if VMP will be around for 2021. I’m sure they’ll be around until late this year at least, but I can actually imagine VMP closing down next year⏳🥀

Why can’t VMP just act vulnerable! They need to just be upfront! They need to open up with us all and show us their panic mode. Like SOPHIE’s says, “It’s okay to cry”! 😭😭😭

Yikes. I'm curious what options VMP has to correct some of these major issues.

The latest string of mixups with fulfillment seems to stem from both a botched system migration (likely handled by a contracted web development agency) and warehouse inventory issues (handled by an external distribution company). So, while their leadership team is responsible for hiring and working with these companies, they likely don't have a lot of direct control over fixing some of these things promptly.

warehouse inventory issues (handled by an external distribution company)

But didn´t they post in the month before the system migration, that they had vmp employees over at saddle creek to handcount items to get an accurate inventory. I think that was the reason they ctold us for the re-emergence of some long-ou-of-stock titles.

Back