Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Still in unfulfilled status on all of my December orders. I got the first sincerest apologies email but not the second. I was a lot more satisfied when I just stopped ordering extras from them after The Great Forum Migration and put my subscription on Classics autopilot. My bad for trying to take advantage of the 30% sale.
I bought a Christmas album during that sale, silly me!

My Aretha album has been fulfilled with a tracking number last week and BB King was showing as fulfilled without a tracking number, so I assumed they were bundled together. Today the tracking number actually works with DHL tracking and the package is showing as 1.5lbs, so since they're both single LPs then that could still be true. If that's the case then my December order would be 100% fulfilled, but my November order(s) of another 15 albums would be 0% fulfilled.

As did I originally. Damn QOTSA fomo dragging me back in! Once bitten, twice shy!
Same boat here. I canceled when they shutdown the forum and I got suckered into renewing for 3 months with QOTSA. It has been a shit show the last three months. I just want my Aretha and Fiona records and I am done forever. So mad at myself for for getting involved again. :mad:

Hire me if you do start one. I can be the Managing Director of Good Vibes.

I can be Senior VP of Curation. I'll make sure to pick the mediocre albums from your favorite artists, as well as random shit nobody asked for.

You want Nas? Here's 'Nastradamus'!

You want Neil Young? Here's 'Everybody's Rockin'!

Guns N' Roses? Here's 'Chinese Democracy'!

Oh btw here's an entire lineup of Ivo Robic compilations because, you know, we have eclectic tastes.

My Aretha is fulfilled (tracking appears on orders page, but never got a shipping confirmation email), but Fiona and BB King are still unfulfilled. Hoping that the other two records are bundled in there with it, but I'm guessing not.

Still no email, still just Aretha showing tracking, BB and Run DMC show fullfilled but no number, still just one package on the way weighing 1.5 lbs (that I'm aware of). 5 other records show unfulfilled. I don't think 1.5 lbs could be all 3 ROTMs so perhaps there's a second mystery package with others on the way but I somewhat doubt it.

Does anyone remember what the ship date was on the Ann Arbor Blues records? I can't remember if they were supposed to go out this month or not...

This kinda makes me want to start a Record Club
While this probably isn't what you had in mind, I highly recommend joining in on the Needles & Grooves AOTMs. There's been 8 albums picked so far and each one has been absolutely fantastic. I think the best thing about it is that each pick has a lot of passion behind it and each month you're going to end up with an album that was chosen out of someone's deep admiration for it. It's a special little piece of the forum that is, for me, one of the highlights of already one of the better corners of the internet I've ever seen.

Fiona arrived last week, and to my shock, both looks and sounds great. Today I see that BB, Aretha, Spoon and the Ray Charles album have shipped, but I had to go to the site to see that, as there was no email sent. I can't wait to walk away once everything has arrived, but also know that I'll get sucked back in once When The Pawn... drops. On the bright side, most their big drops are not member exclusive now, so with any luck that will be a one and done.

Still no shipping confirmation, no tracking #'s, all orders say unfulfilled, getting a little jealous of so many people seeing movement! I kid, I kid, I'm happy for everyone. My time will come... or possibly not, but GOOD VIBES!

Still waiting for:
Woozy
Aretha
Brittany Howard
TLC
Kate Bollinger
Fiona - Idler
Fiona - Tidal
Charly Bliss
Clairo

So I missed the last 10 pages on my road trip. Anyone else still unfulfilled on all orders?
giphy.gif

Back