Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

The only tweet they've replied to in four days is to somebody with a verified tick, go figure.. Though it looks like we should be getting an email today, if you can believe what they say anymore.

View attachment 26735
Didn't they post on reddit days ago that they were working on an e-mail? I never saw one. I'm a customer with a late order, and I haven't seen an e-mail today. I haven't seen an e-mail from them at all, other than marketing e-mails which seem to be going out just fine. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SEND AN E-MAIL??? facepalmemoji

UPDATE 12/17/20
We have shipped approximately 70% of December orders. The warehouse is continuing to work overtime to get shipments out as quickly as possible. We anticipate being caught up in the next 7 - 10 days, if not sooner.

If they've been working days to give us this? FACEPALMEMOJI

It’s a Christmas miracle. So my order was canceled because it oversold. I was pissed. I sent a strongly worded frustrated email to Matt (CEO) and expressed my discontent. He wrote back and said he is willing to send me his copy he had on his desk. No strings attached. He kept his word. It didn’t go through the VMP system either. It was shipped from a Walgreens in Denver. He must have brought it to FedEx himself.

He also said this isn’t something that can always happen for every situation, and I understand that. As frustrated as I am with VMP this eased the sting for me, personally. But I do feel awful for anyone else who is in the same boat.
F096DC62-D769-423A-92D3-EB696AF9B241.jpeg

Can you as a legal expert phrase an email we can send as mass over this mislabelling and customs charge? If everyone affected sends the same one it might get them to, you know, actually be proactive about one of their problems.

Fiona a good album to end it on. And this is the end. For international members

in terms of the volte face and the real value declarations we don’t have a leg to stand on. What they were doing before was fraudulent, even if it was to our benefit. As to declaring the “value” as opposed to the price paid I’ll have a think about it. Big job interview in the morning to I’m going to bed now but I’ll have a look at it in the next few days.

Me: Hey VMP! Did you ship my stuff yet?

VMP: No! (((excuses)))

Me:
bgGv5sa.jpg

Was your parcel posted in the current clusterfuck cycle? See my prior photo for details.
Yeah it was the Stones so it was basically during this shit show, but still early days I suppose... Well, now I actually hope everything ships individually... Otherwise I am so hosed. Had anyone had any luck cancelling remaining months of their subscription and actually getting money back?

in terms of the volte face and the real value declarations we don’t have a leg to stand on. What they were doing before was fraudulent, even if it was to our benefit. As to declaring the “value” as opposed to the price paid I’ll have a think about it. Big job interview in the morning to I’m going to bed now but I’ll have a look at it in the next few days.

Would they put a value of zero if it's a replacement? Technically, one of the two records is worthless.

That's what I thought, crazy they were declaring $1 before.

It’s a Christmas miracle. So my order was canceled because it oversold. I was pissed. I sent a strongly worded frustrated email to Matt (CEO) and expressed my discontent. He wrote back and said he is willing to send me his copy he had on his desk. No strings attached. He kept his word. It didn’t go through the VMP system either. It was shipped from a Walgreens in Denver. He must have brought it to FedEx himself.

He also said this isn’t something that can always happen for every situation, and I understand that. As frustrated as I am with VMP this eased the sting for me, personally. But I do feel awful for anyone else who is in the same boat.
View attachment 26770

This is a really nice gesture from Matt.

This storm is turning out to spell a very rough Christmas for a lot of employees, the CEO isn't exempt from that either.

Is it bad that Hateful Eight is the only Tarantino movie that I really enjoy?
Not in the slightest. Hateful Eight certainly has some great moments. I just personally think some of his other flick have more. One of the reasons I love his movies is that his movies work as a collection of scenes. The best have snappy, humerus dialogue and slowly ratchets up the tension to a fever pitch. I enjoy individual scenes in each of his films more than any specific film as a whole.

Back