Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Yeah, to be clear, *most* of the address is updated. But none of the stores I use that use shopify have an option for the second "name" line (which is what lists my firm name). And since the shop doesn't have that field, I can't update/delete it. But it still shows up on the confirmation page.

Basically this is something that I could easily fix if Shopify bothered to let customers access their profiles directly.

I was having the same problem. Shopify vendors kept overriding the shipping address I had just entered with my work address they had on my profile. Like you, I could not never get rid of the address line 2 - which is my company's name. I did some research - you can opt out of allowing Shopify to remember your information. Here is the link: https://pay.shopify.com/optout. I just tested it out on both Plaid Room and VMP and seemed to fix the issue.

I hope this info helps.

Kate Bollinger’s EP “I Don’t Wanna Lose” is up for sale on VMP now! I highly recommend this VMP Rising!!! 💯💎

Like I said before, it has that homegrown, dozy, rich, lazy-Sunday sound and most of the tracks sound like they would have came from Amy Winehouse’s Frank and Corinne Bailey Rae’s debut! The music just has that jazzy, leisurely, rich, blossoming sound that just melts you! 🤗♥️
Just gave this a listen and loved it. Would be a lovely record to toss on the table at any given moment. Do Risings typically make it to swaps?

So, is everyone really enjoying Cornelius’ Point? I’m loving what I’m hearing so much! Sounds like Point was so ahead of its time! I’m getting massive Dirty Projectors vibes from the album! I’m really digging it! 👌
That’s not even his best one (though pretty great in it’s own right). Nathan, give his breakthrough record Fantasma a go. It is a favorite of mine. Really fun. Kind of a Japanese Odelay vibe.

Just gave this a listen and loved it. Would be a lovely record to toss on the table at any given moment. Do Risings typically make it to swaps?
Some Risings are much more popular than others. Most Risings take a bit of time to sell, so they usually make it to Swaps. My bet is this Kate Bollinger Rising will make it to December swaps. It’s limited to 500 copies, and is a very short EP on top! Huntly’s VMP Rising exclusive is still in store, and that Rising was limited to only 300 copies! But then again, I don’t think their album is anything special. I definitely didn’t want to purchase it 🙅‍♂️

Kate Bollinger’s Rising is something many people will love. But I just have a feeling it will make it to swaps because Fiona Apple just got released and Black Friday is coming up. So, no stress! Kate Bollinger will make it to swaps 🙌

That’s not even his best one (though pretty great in it’s own right). Nathan, give his breakthrough record Fantasma a go. It is a favorite of mine. Really fun. Kind of a Japanese Odelay vibe.
Mmmmmmm I’m definitely going to check out Fantasma! Thanks for the recommendation! 😘

I sent in a support question today asking how swaps are going to work if my account status won’t show, and how do I even know when swaps start?
Yep, I fully expect to be charged 46 dollars to add a track. Or just not be sent anything after they charge me. No chance this goes well.

Ugh. I know that this has been talked about over and over but omg. 9 months and they should be sending apologies and status updates like every week plus a discount.
I couldn't agree more. It was a purchase for a friend, so I'm waiting it out. If these were for my own leisure, I would have requested a refund several months ago.

Back