Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

He explained to me that he’s a pretty extreme person when it comes to things. Like it’s either one or the other for him. So, right now, he’s pushing himself to the max everyday. Like we did a 13km run/jog without stopping and he was like in pain but kept going. He showed me this motivational guy called David Goggins and he’s so inspired by him. He really pushes through the suffering. Even if it’s hailing, he’ll run and workout. He made me and him go for a run in the rain once, and he put on one of those masks that make breathing harder and still ran without stopping.

When he smoked weed, he just did nothing he said and was lazy and it was a mental break from his depression. But he’s facing things the harder way now and I have so much respect for him!

I’ve never done marijuana but I definitely agree with what you’re saying! It definitely is a beneficial drug/medicine for a lot of people. Just wasn’t for him I guess as he abused it. He still worked full-time but yeah...🤷‍♂️

I’m really excited to try weed for when the time comes! Super keen actually! 😁

I thought you were on weed all the time.

I’m only pissing myself because Skalap is laughing and I reckon you’re probably laughing too! 🤣

If it happens, I’ll probably be off this forum but would briefly let you guys all know how it went 😂😊🤷‍♂️

Still really, really want to meet you one day Murfocakes! I reckon it would be an amazing, fun catchup! 🤪😇

Nathan’s workmate checks the forum he talks about all the time...

54324AB6-F995-4ABC-8708-6CD1E75A05CA.gif

I’m impressed you’ve got this far without smoking weed, especially for a big music fan. Some people it agrees with, others it causes lots of anxiety.
Yeah! So many artists strongest pieces of work have been when they were under the influence! 🤯

I know I’ll do it all one day, just none of my close friends don’t do it/don’t do it anymore!

So, just to confirm with everyone! I’m about to set my alarm so I just want to double check with the time! The Fiona Apple exclusive is set to drop at 12pm EST! 🍎⏰

That means it will go on sale in approximately 5 hours and 35 minutes time? Correct? Like the EST time right now is 6:23am! 🤔

He explained to me that he’s a pretty extreme person when it comes to things. Like it’s either one or the other for him. So, right now, he’s pushing himself to the max everyday. Like we did a 13km run/jog without stopping and he was like in pain but kept going. He showed me this motivational guy called David Goggins and he’s so inspired by him. He really pushes through the suffering. Even if it’s hailing, he’ll run and workout. He made me and him go for a run in the rain once, and he put on one of those masks that make breathing harder and still ran without stopping.

When he smoked weed, he just did nothing he said and was lazy and it was a mental break from his depression. But he’s facing things the harder way now and I have so much respect for him!

I’ve never done marijuana but I definitely agree with what you’re saying! It definitely is a beneficial drug/medicine for a lot of people. Just wasn’t for him I guess as he abused it. He still worked full-time but yeah...🤷‍♂️

I’m really excited to try weed for when the time comes! Super keen actually! 😁

Oh man, for someone like you who is already so enthusiastic about music, the potential of your mind being blown by listening to your favorite albums after a bit of weed is a near certainty. Sensory experiences can be heightened in wonderful ways.

My advice is take it really slow. A great thing about the marijuana being legal in many places now is that you can read the packaging and know exactly how much THC / CBD you are consuming. I'd recommend trying a low dose, like 5mg of THC, maybe a gummy, then wait an hour and a half to see how you feel before you potentially try more.

Most people I know who have a serious aversion to marijuana went overboard this one time, had a horrible experience full of paranoia, and swear it off for life.

Also, it definitely can induce anxiety and paranoia with some people/personalities, that's the other reason to try a small amount first. But again, I feel like the serious paranoia stories always come from overdoing it. This is one of the fascinating things about THC / CBD, while some people experience anxiety from consuming it - for others it is literally their medicine to help calm their anxiety.

So, just to confirm with everyone! I’m about to set my alarm so I just want to double check with the time! The Fiona Apple exclusive is set to drop at 12pm EST! 🍎⏰

That means it will go on sale in approximately 5 hours and 35 minutes time? Correct? Like the EST time right now is 6:23am! 🤔

Should be correct.

Oh man, for someone like you who is already so enthusiastic about music, the potential of your mind being blown by listening to your favorite albums after a bit of weed is a near certainty. Sensory experiences can be heightened in wonderful ways.

My advice is take it really slow. A great thing about the marijuana being legal in many places now is that you can read the packaging and know exactly how much THC / CBD you are consuming. I'd recommend trying a low dose, like 5mg of THC, maybe a gummy, then wait an hour and a half to see how you feel before you potentially try more.

Most people I know who have a serious aversion to marijuana went overboard this one time, had a horrible experience full of paranoia, and swear it off for life.

Also, it definitely can induce anxiety and paranoia with some people/personalities, that's the other reason to try a small amount first. But again, I feel like the serious paranoia stories always come from overdoing it. This is one of the fascinating things about THC / CBD, while some people experience anxiety from consuming it - for others it is literally their medicine to help calm their anxiety.

I think it rather depends on the person than on the amount you have. For instance, a friend of mine once smoked very very little and got a full blown panic attack with paranoia. He's indeed never done it again as far as I know. But it's a good advice to @NathanRicaud just to try a little bit first and see how it works for him.

i just bought the CD versions of Tidal and When the pawn on discogs for a combined 5.50 € shipped. i know its not the same, but ill be fine enjoying the music without worries about the vmp shit show.

Yeah, I really wonder how that will turn out when it hits store. Good luck to everyone wanting to pick it up. I also got it on CD. For me it will depend on price and how much it is limited whether I pick it up today. Great album though, without a doubt. :)

This is making me wish I had friends who smoked weed 😖

I definitely will take it slow. The only thing is that I’m someone who gets really excited about things. Like I’m a very passionate person. So I’m sure I wouldn’t get addicted to it but would have to be careful with that haha

I don’t have anxiety or depression so that’s good in terms of the likelihood of addiction, but I just want to make sure I do high quality weed first, you know what I mean!? If it was legal in Victoria/Melbourne, I definitely would’ve smoked by now as I’d be asking everyone for some and would be enquiring about the quality of it etc.

I’m just so interested because the brain is so fascinating! And music and food are really strong passions of mine!

i just bought the CD versions of Tidal and When the pawn on discogs for a combined 5.50 € shipped. i know its not the same, but ill be fine enjoying the music without worries about the vmp shit show.
But you want to get the When The Pawn vinyl! Just don’t buy some new releases or other records. Listening to this masterpiece at a higher quality will be so joyful! The VMP pressings of Tidal and The Idler Wheel both sound stunning! I know it will be the same case with When The Pawn! ✌🎯

But you want to get the When The Pawn vinyl! Just don’t buy some new releases or other records. Listening to this masterpiece at a higher quality will be so joyful! The VMP pressings of Tidal and The Idler Wheel both sound stunning! I know it will be the same case with When The Pawn! ✌🎯

i can live with lower quality if i can avoid headaches this way. theyll look good next to the Idler Wheel CD in the shelf. always good to have something to listen to while cleaning vinyl.

i can live with lower quality if i can avoid headaches this way. theyll look good next to the Idler Wheel CD in the shelf. always good to have something to listen to while cleaning vinyl.
Mmmmmm so true! What a great response! So true! Because you don’t have to switch sides, it’ll be nice to play that CD whilst cleaning vinyl 👍

Back