Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

FYI, after loudly complaining on IG and then mentioning again in an IG DM that I still had not heard from CS, my issues have been fixed. Replacement Stooges is slated to be shipped. I managed to fix my swap issues on my own yesterday after they mysteriously put more Roots in the swap bin.

Lesson? IG seems to get a quicker response from CS if you are persistent.

Not if that last swap experience was anything to go by... if they're really opening it to the general public in 48 hours then could it sell out?

I pulled the trigger on it now, largely because with the free shipping it's the cheapest option to get it here. From her online store I pay a little under $14USD.. an online Australian retailer is listing the standard release for $55 AUD, which is what it's come to for me to order it from VMP instead.

Maybe, I swapped for the other 2 eventually after all the hype died down. It's not the end of the world if I miss out on it though.

Gap is our queen and president and is amazing.

But even her powers have a limit. The impossible is the limit.

Agreed! I simply wanted to remember our Gap'Queen that she can easily save some time. Instead of using "shallow corporation that constantly fucks up the most basic aspects of their website and cant even bother to offer customer service" she can simply use the three letters.

Yeah... As much as I LOVE Fiona, and it seems a nice color, I've already bought the one from her store (which would give her some more money, I don't know, probably not), and all my other Fiona vinyl are black, and there's no way in fucking hell I'd give my money to this company that would ship the album in probably 2022 and there are going to be 500 copies with "Baby shark" on side C or some VMP mistake like that.

...wouldn't it make sense...?

SimpleEnlightenedAuklet-small.gif

It's bananas to me, just how often they have to apologize. How long did they have to make this announcement, it's a pretty big deal for an exclusive color of FTBC, they should have had it dialed in, articles ready, social media posts drafted, web page perfect, t's crossed, i's dotted, everything proofread and ready to go.... yet they still rushed it, announced it with an inaccurate pressing quantity they had to immediately redact and apologize for... "My bad". SMH, over and over and over again, it's something.... I'm just flabbergasted, most of us would not have jobs after making so many mistakes and misinforming or mistreating customers orders, let alone not getting back to them and offering any type of customer service. I like the product, I like the service they offer, but yikes... they never cease to amaze me.

giphy.gif

It's bananas to me, just how often they have to apologize. How long did they have to make this announcement, it's a pretty big deal for an exclusive color of FTBC, they should have had it dialed in, articles ready, social media posts drafted, web page perfect, t's crossed, i's dotted, everything proofread and ready to go.... yet they still rushed it, announced it with an inaccurate pressing quantity they had to immediately redact and apologize for... "My bad". SMH, over and over and over again, it's something.... I'm just flabbergasted, most of us would not have jobs after making so many mistakes and misinforming or mistreating customers orders, let alone not getting back to them and offering any type of customer service. I like the product, I like the service they offer, but yikes... they never cease to amaze me.

giphy.gif

I am not even sure they rushed.

For all you non-members that want this but don't want to sign up, apparently you can buy it if you purchase it through the magazine article (a technical glitch on VMPs site? It can't be!)

Back